Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh and why is there no notifications anymore?

There was some issue with site security, so Bozza took all the added features off, when he has time he will go through them and try to find the problem, but until then they are switched off.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Taricco suspension lifted

1 down 2 to go?????

Hopefully everything is sorted out this week and we can get our club back on track whatever the outcome!!

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
mom.JPG

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Poo is almost impossible to DNA test (mainly bacteria with their own DNA, and red blood cells, which have no DNA).

They would have better luck looking for fingerprints and footprints at the scene of the crime.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Poo is almost impossible to DNA test (mainly bacteria with their own DNA, and red blood cells, which have no DNA).

They would have better luck looking for fingerprints and footprints at the scene of the crime.

As was explained by one who knows these things - faeces have the DNA of the eaten not the eater.

You can get DNA from faeces, I do it regularly to determine orangutan paternity. Intestinal wall cells are shed along with the crap, so to speak.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
You can get DNA from faeces, I do it regularly to determine orangutan paternity. Intestinal wall cells are shed along with the crap, so to speak.

Surely the owners cells would all be mixed up with the others with sveral DNA results, how do you know which belong to the host ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Livewire an appropriate name!!!!

Shiver me timbers!

Is Livewire an appropriate name!!!![/QUOTE

Such a livewire that he hasn't even noticed that there is only one thread re managerial suspensions allowed - and this is not it ... :ffsparr:
I just don't understand the thought process.

- The club make press announcements at 00:17.
- The club announced this and nobody else noticed.
- The club announced this everyone noticed but nobody had an opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here