Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I seem to remember that Dick Knight when sacking Mark Magee ,explained that he had "Lost the fans". Whatever the present outcome i for one would be very unhappy if the same was suggested about our manager. Poyet is by a long distance IMO the best manager we have had since Mullery.Chairmen remove their managers much too quickly these days,and i guess Managers play the game as well.Something here has gone wrong and i for one want to clap Gus whenever he returns to the Amex,friend or foe.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I seem to remember that Dick Knight when sacking Mark Magee ,explained that he had "Lost the fans". Whatever the present outcome i for one would be very unhappy if the same was suggested about our manager. Poyet is by a long distance IMO the best manager we have had since Mullery.Chairmen remove their managers much too quickly these days,and i guess Managers play the game as well.Something here has gone wrong and i for one want to clap Gus whenever he returns to the Amex,friend or foe.

Pre-judging the outcome is dangerous!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I may be completely wrong but I see this as an indication that at least 2 of the 3 will have their suspension lifted. The obious answer is that being Gus mate that allows a route to the players or whoever

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
At least you lot have something to talk about post season, unlike us :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here