Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ONLY Albion managerial suspensions thread [Latest: Tanno reinstated]

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Because they are separate investigations and Charlie has been suspended for a totally different reason to the others.

They've all been very naughty boys, but they've been very naughty boys in different ways? I find that hard to believe.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think your parents could claim for a refund on the fees for such a schoolboy error!

Right, thanks for your assistance in this matter :thumbsup:...........just one thing, can dead people get on the "No Win No Fee" scheme ??? if so I will try doing a séance and let them know they could be in for a few quid.

Yes, that's right, I am an orphan :(

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its a mess because off the way its making our club look.but hey that's just my view.

News Flash......

1: Its close season.
2: Most people are looking forward to their Holidays.
3: We are just one medium sized club in the Championship & to most people in this country they just dont care.
4: Worse things happen, its not the end of the world.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Perhaps! I do think that the club would have wanted to resolve all three at the same time if they could.... so that implies that Gus and Charlie won't be sorted for a at least a day or two more....

I agree, but it could be as simple as all 3 have been asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement over the whole thing and Tanno replied quicker than the other two (or at least his legal rep did) but nothing more sinister than that. GP & CO may be in the same boat as Tanno in terms of "all resolved, please come back to work" but literally, the 'letter is in the post'. Not suggesting this is the case, but it is a plausable reason for the further delay without resorting to Neil-Amstrong-shot-JFK-because-the-moon-landings-were-never-going-to-happen level conspiracy theories!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Right, thanks for your assistance in this matter :thumbsup:...........just one thing, can dead people get on the "No Win No Fee" scheme ??? if so I will try doing a séance and let them know they could be in for a few quid.

Yes, that's right, I am an orphan :(

And paid your own way through Private Education... full hat tip to you sir. As beneficiary, you should sue then. Ah, but we've established you'd add an extra "ne" to the paperwork and mess it up. Best leave well enough alone old chum.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
News Flash......

1: Its close season.
2: Most people are looking forward to their Holidays.
3: We are just one medium sized club in the Championship & to most people in this country they just dont care.
4: Worse things happen, its not the end of the world.

Good point. We suffocate ourselves so much every day with endless hopes of updates, whereas 90% of north of Croydon probably don't even know we have suspensions.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
And paid your own way through Private Education... full hat tip to you sir. As beneficiary, you should sue then. Ah, but we've established you'd add an extra "ne" to the paperwork and mess it up. Best leave well enough alone old chum.

I think I will take your sound advice :thumbsup:

And in return, if ever you need pointing towards any waste of space gossip / speculation about football managers, just contact me, I can get you plenty of material on that subject :wink:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I for one hope Gus does get re-instated. We were so close this season I don't reckon much more is needed to push us over the line for the Premiership and at least he knows where to strengthen and the squad as a whole.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Its a mess because off the way its making our club look.but hey that's just my view.

You mean how we look like we're dealing with a situation professionally and within the bounds of law?

I couldn't give a toss how we look off the pitch. Would prefer we make our mark through our football.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I for one hope Gus does get re-instated. We were so close this season I don't reckon much more is needed to push us over the line for the Premiership and at least he knows where to strengthen and the squad as a whole.

I agree, Gus staying is my preferred option.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's good to read some interesting viewpoints about today's developments. Unfortunately, they were all on Twitter and the Argus Comments page. NSC is now as potent as a eunuch on oestrogen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here