Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Ofishical [MERGED] Match day thread Wolves Vs Brighton***

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
Report in the sun ( yea i know ) said hyppier had a meeting this week and he has this game to save his job.
don't know how they would have this info as naylor hasn't said anything like that, but here's hoping that if we fail to get a result,

then the finn may well be binned.

we will win this one then go on another run of poor results so we will be stuck with the dim fin until its too late to avoid relegation he should have gone after Millwall

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wolves striker Nouha Dicko (hamstring) is fit again and could return for the visit of Brighton but is more likely to feature at Watford on Boxing Day.
Defender Ethan-Ebanks Landell (hamstring) is also available but Scott Golbourne is out with a foot problem.
Brighton defender Gordon Greer (knee) and striker Sam Baldock (thigh) will both face late fitness tests.
But winger Kazenga LuaLua (knee), and midfield duo Dale Stephens (ankle) and Andrew Crofts (cruciate) remain out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30459412

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
The last time we came here 2 years ago, we were on a bit of a wobble and there was much concern after that we had dropped a point to such a lowly team. How times have changed!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
The last time we came here 2 years ago, we were on a bit of a wobble and there was much concern after that we had dropped a point to such a lowly team. How times have changed!

Should have beat wolves on the day - Henry got sent off. We had plenty of chances!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bruno in midfield has never worked before. Hyypia shuffles his pack at random again.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Playing a right back in midfield sums up our summer recruitment. Don't get me wrong I think Bruno is decent in midfield but with the amount of midfielders we currently have at the club it's pretty shocking imo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bruno in midfield has never worked before. Hyypia shuffles his pack at random again.

Bruno playmaking from midfield at the start of the season is likely to be the highlight of the season.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Team delayed as Hypia forgot...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
On Sami Hyypia's head!

Team not confirmed but is seems that the front three are Teixeira, March and Bent.

Bruno and Holla in midfield. I suppose the other will be Jake Forster-Caskey?

Halford and Dunk in central defence.

Calderon (right back) and Joe Bennett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here