Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******* The official Watford V Palace Match Thread *******

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
How magnanimous. What should Palace have done differently? Take a shit on the steps like the classy clubs would have?

Talking of being magnanimous - this is about you doing the right thing in your moment of glory but failing cheaply, you could have done the right thing - but of course you showed your true class, nuff said...... how very Croydon of you.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Whatever/whoever caused what they did so we got beat in the play offs I hope they are happy now as that should have been us celebrating. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach tonight watching that knowing we didn't give it our best shot because of off field stupidity

It is possible that, after failing to score for 180 minutes and conceding two goals, you were simply beaten by the better team who ultimately went on to win the final....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
meh

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It is possible that, after failing to score for 180 minutes and conceding two goals, you were simply beaten by the better team who ultimately went on to win the final....

The man, disappointingly, has a point. You may well be one of the worst teams ever to go up, but that's exactly what you have done, annoyingly.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Whatever/whoever caused what they did so we got beat in the play offs I hope they are happy now as that should have been us celebrating. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach tonight watching that knowing we didn't give it our best shot because of off field stupidity

Yup, the clappers backfired big time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here