Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm hoping they come straight back down of course but as for our passing them on the way up? We'd best get our bleeding internal procedures working because this is all time that we are failing to prepare. Right now I'm not optimistic but then nothing looks good in the light of that shower going up.

:sick:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
This is the best thing that could of happened, we'll never have to play them again, next season we go up, they go down and that's that!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Some questions:

1. Why didn't the losers get their medals presented first? What a lack of class. Sums Palace up.

2. Why did the presentations appear like Palace presented themselves with the Trophy? Cheap.

3. That's the Zola and Poyet bubble burst, both mugged by Zaha and Holloway, hardly a high point in the careers....

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Some questions:

1. Why didn't the losers get their medals presented first? What a lack of class. Sums Palace up.

2. Why did the presentations appear like Palace presented themselves with the Trophy? Cheap.

3. That's the Zola and Poyet bubble burst, both mugged by Zaha and Holloway, hardly a high point in the careers....
How magnanimous. What should Palace have done differently? Take a shit on the steps like the classy clubs would have?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm touched by the 16 pages of our match

Would be no different on the BBS if the situations were reversed and you know it.

Speaking of which, why don't you go and enjoy yourself on there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports