The official 'Unwanted Gifts' sale thread!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I think they may have symbolised annoyed, for some reason couldn't get onto the advanced ones, ( was going to be a clap and a santa hat), have a similar xmas day myself, (ish),

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's been good, been on my own agenda, watched some films, eaten lots of lovely grub and didn't have to get up early for work!! :D

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I could probably do with one of them to be fair, unfortunately didn't receive any myself, so nothing to swap.............

Ah Paul mate, I'll buy you a pint when I see you next and give you a present. :)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I bought a spa day package for a relative to use tomorrow, but she's unable to make it then. I know it's short notice, but if I can't get the date moved forward I may have to offer it up for sale. *Ahem*

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Edit to the above, I do have the spa break available at Alexander House near East Grinstead. If anyone fancies an impulse buy to make up for those disappointing pressies and a relaxing few hours following the busy Christmas period, PM if you're interested and wish to make an offer (long shot I know, but if you don't ask you won't get...)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
For info - eBay are offering free listing [for all those unwanted gifts] until 2nd Jan.

Sell a bit of unwanted and then buy yourself something your really like - sorted.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
View attachment 49773

Gift from my friends...well played, well played. If I can't find the necessary materials to turn this into a dartboard then I'm offering it to any of the Palace lot on here who may be interested.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Edit to the above, I do have the spa break available at Alexander House near East Grinstead. If anyone fancies an impulse buy to make up for those disappointing pressies and a relaxing few hours following the busy Christmas period, PM if you're interested and wish to make an offer (long shot I know, but if you don't ask you won't get...)

Oh, what a gorgeous place.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I am glad these thumbs up/down have been introduced, it gives soggy something else to play with on the internet except himself

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wev'e just opened our Christmas presents from Nan. My 5 year old got a bottle of Rum.....lucky devil.......and i got a pair of Spiderman pyjamas, which are way to small for me.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I saved this gift until last as it was quite big and heavy , when i opened the box my eyes lit up thinking i had been given some sort of space age bedroom antics kit. . . . I should of known better .

View attachment 49811

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have lots of beer bottles to return. I get money back too. It's like 2 presents in one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports