Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 'Unwanted Gifts' sale thread!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No presents for me this year, the joys of being single and blissfully alone at Christmas.

So be grateful with your lousy gifts, and think yourselves lucky someone cared enough to give them to you!! :xmas:
I'm feeling all sad now. No family to give you a Christmas hug?

My daughter has already told me that I've made this the worst Christmas ever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well it all started well, she was delighted with the stocking Santa left her - and that was before she found the living room full of presents too. She'd been playing really nicely with her brother, until she found that he accidentally ate the orange the Santa gave her. It was a simple mistake, so we gave her his orange. But no, that wasn't good enough. Tears and screaming at mum, so I eventually put her in his room for some time out. That's when she told me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well it all started well, she was delighted with the stocking Santa left her - and that was before she found the living room full of presents too. She'd been playing really nicely with her brother, until she found that he accidentally ate the orange the Santa gave her. It was a simple mistake, so we gave her his orange. But no, that wasn't good enough. Tears and screaming at mum, so I eventually put her in his room for some time out. That's when she told me.

Kids eh, ours are probably quite a bit older so having an Xbox fest

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
A few years ago, the second christmas after my mum died, my "stepdad" aka See You Next Tuesday, gave everyone, and I mean the WHOLE family, cheap filofax knockoffs. He then proceeded to tell his "funny" story of the the tarts down dolphin road in Shoreham who gave him a blow job and stole his wallet (he was working as a security guard whilst my mum was still alive).

I haven't spoken to him since and I hope he dies a sad lonely, death. I'm full of Christamas cheer, lol!

Dec 29, 2011
A few years ago, the second christmas after my mum died, my "stepdad" aka See You Next Tuesday, gave everyone, and I mean the WHOLE family, cheap filofax knockoffs. He then proceeded to tell his "funny" story of the the tarts down dolphin road in Shoreham who gave him a blow job and stole his wallet (he was working as a security guard whilst my mum was still alive).

I haven't spoken to him since and I hope he dies a sad lonely, death. I'm full of Christamas cheer, lol!

No presents for me this year, the joys of being single and blissfully alone at Christmas.

So be grateful with your lousy gifts, and think yourselves lucky someone cared enough to give them to you!! :xmas:

This thread has taken a dark turn.

If it's any consolation she probably regretted it straight away. I could be a petulant kid too but always regretted hurting my parents, especially when they'd clearly made an effort. Sounds like you're doing Christmas right anyway :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm feeling all sad now. No family to give you a Christmas hug?

My daughter has already told me that I've made this the worst Christmas ever.

I'm perfectly happy without the selfish blood relations that like to be in their immediate family households at Christmas. Invitations never extend past that. Never mind, I don't see or talk to them at any other time of the year, even though they live ten mins away so why would Dec 25th be different.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kids eh, ours are probably quite a bit older so having an Xbox fest
I'm well jel, I could do with an Xbox fest. Not going to get on mine until after Charlton.

If it's any consolation she probably regretted it straight away. I could be a petulant kid too but always regretted hurting my parents, especially when they'd clearly made an effort. Sounds like you're doing Christmas right anyway :)
Firstly, do you realise you've actually read a post of mine without giving it the thumbs down?

Back on topic though - she has since told me she was joking. The joke went right over my head, as she was in tears and screaming when she said it. Very good actress.

I'm perfectly happy without the selfish blood relations that like to be in their immediate family households at Christmas. Invitations never extend past that. Never mind, I don't see or talk to them at any other time of the year, even though they live ten mins away so why would Dec 25th be different.
Well....

Happy Christmas MissGull, I hope you have a lovely day. x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Teenagers :rolleyes:

:wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm well jel, I could do with an Xbox fest. Not going to get on mine until after Charlton.

Firstly, do you realise you've actually read a post of mine without giving it the thumbs down?

Back on topic though - she has since told me she was joking. The joke went right over my head, as she was in tears and screaming when she said it. Very good actress.

Well....

Happy Christmas MissGull, I hope you have a lovely day. x

So how old is this actress, just spent £22 buying the eldest some ticket for a night club on NYE in London still will keep him happy and out of our way !

Money well invested.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Today is 914 days since I saw my daughter. Brought the Christmas presents around as always, just had a text from my ex-wife (with whom I am on reasonable terms) that the MacBook Air and Cath Kidson case I bought my daughter has been rejected, (although all the other presents have been accepted) so I will be finding it a new home I guess.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Today is 914 days since I saw my daughter. Brought the Christmas presents around as always, just had a text from my ex-wife (with whom I am on reasonable terms) that the MacBook Air and Cath Kidson case I bought my daughter has been rejected, (although all the other presents have been accepted) so I will be finding it a new home I guess.

Sorry to hear that mate, over time she will change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here