Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 'Unwanted Gifts' sale thread!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Remember, it isn't the receiving, it is the giving.
It's the thought that counts.

In which case my mother thinks i have ageing hands as she gave me some dewrinklifying skin cream for paws.

I also got some Superman wristbands, but i do think they're rather cool and plan to wear them on my next run.

superman_1_5.jpg

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Opened pressies at home. Recycled two to the family already, re-wrapped and re-tagged. Winner!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Today is 914 days since I saw my daughter. Brought the Christmas presents around as always, just had a text from my ex-wife (with whom I am on reasonable terms) that the MacBook Air and Cath Kidson case I bought my daughter has been rejected, (although all the other presents have been accepted) so I will be finding it a new home I guess.

Crumbs. I hope the thought doesn't completely taint the day and some sense of togetherness soon blossoms between you.
It shan't do much, i know, but ITV4+1 has Dragnet on now with a few comical moments in the presence of Emil Muzz.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I received a rather hideous striped polo shirt, A trip to the charity shop beckons.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I kid you not, a couple of years ago my partner was given a candle holder, it had a warning notice "KEEP AWAY FROM NAKED FLAME"

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
My bloke just found a hideous shirt in the back of the wardrobe from last year - still in its wrapping. So he's wearing it tucked on with an even worse shirt!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Today is 914 days since I saw my daughter. Brought the Christmas presents around as always, just had a text from my ex-wife (with whom I am on reasonable terms) that the MacBook Air and Cath Kidson case I bought my daughter has been rejected, (although all the other presents have been accepted) so I will be finding it a new home I guess.

That's heartbreaking, mate.

And something crazy going on to reject a MacBook Air. What a lovely, well-meant present that was.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Well well well, so much for telling others where they are going wrong

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
An apple corer - random present from my 80 something nan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here