:drama:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm busy... no time to answer that.

:rant:

Just click the send button on your gizmo to announce exclusively on club text who we have signed so that those of us on NSC can find out one minute later!!

Quick tip, there are two "o"s in Rooney.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think in all fairness we will sign the square root of sod all. Anyone decent will not go to BHAFC to be honest. We will have to continue to make do with other clubs rejects or take a punt at up and coming Non League players like Dixon.

Those are the facts at the moment and with us sitting plum last in the 3rd division after being in the relegation zone for most of last season the possibility of division 4 football will not be attractive to any player with any sort of ambition, shiny new stadium or not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and we are bigger than Southampton?

Not really as they have a better league record than us. We have the worst league record in the league and over the last 3 years one of the worst if not the worst home league record of all 92 clubs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think in all fairness we will sign the square root of sod all. Anyone decent will not go to BHAFC to be honest. We will have to continue to make do with other clubs rejects or take a punt at up and coming Non League players like Dixon.

Those are the facts at the moment and with us sitting plum last in the 3rd division after being in the relegation zone for most of last season the possibility of division 4 football will not be attractive to any player with any sort of ambition, shiny new stadium or not.
Didnt make that much difference last Jan when we got players.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

You moaning bastard. :shrug:

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
I Just keep looking on bbc sport bhafc argus sky sports hoping for someone to come but 2 hours to go i doubt anyone is on the way have to wait for loan market for some shitty loan player who doesnt want to be at the club all he is hoping for is to impress hes parent club.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes but who were they ?.

Davies - no more to say
McNulty - could be good, who knows

The result were loanees weren't they ?.

I am sorry to be blunt but we are a complete footballing irrelevance at the moment. We are not even on the Radar. Things may change in 2011 but at the moment we are everybodies 3rd choice.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Core blimey, moany or what. Did you get out of bed on the wrong side and then step in some shit or something?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You moaning bastard. :shrug:

I am sorry but those are the facts NE. We are never going to attract anyone decent at the moment and I mean players good enough for the Championship which should be the benchmark not non league, div 4, div 3 , loanees and basically players their present clubs do not want.

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
Just seen joe kinnear looking for football boots in sports direct near club shop maybe hes on hes way..........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes but who were they ?.

Davies - no more to say
McNulty - could be good, who knows

The result were loanees weren't they ?.

I am sorry to be blunt but we are a complete footballing irrelevance at the moment. We are not even on the Radar. Things may change in 2011 but at the moment we are everybodies 3rd choice.

I don't think we are anymore of an irrelevance than say Notts County.

Two years ago I would have agreed with you, but with the stadium only a year and a half away I would have thought any player can see the potential f the club is very good, especially when compared with the average league one team, which is what I would class Colchester as.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports