Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nothing in RH16

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Still just a few flakes here but judging by the cloud it'll be here shortly.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's not in Notts, Notters.

funny you should say that, I actually owe my name to the White stuff, to a certain extent. When I visited sheffield university it was pissing down with rain and I thought "well, this is grotty", whereas when I went to the open day at Nottingham uni it was chucking it down with snow and seemed quite magical. Barely saw a flake in the three years I spent there though :-(

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Although it's sunny, a sprinkle of flakes just appeared in BN14 Worthing... and it wasn't dandruff either...

The met office official warning of severe weather has now been updated!

Yesterday they said there was a 60 per cent chance of disruption on Monday and Tuesday in East Sussex, Brighton & Hove and West Sussex. Today they say ... the same.

There is a High Risk of a Severe Weather event affecting much of England, Wales and eastern Scotland during Monday and Tuesday. Periods of snow will continue to extend northwestwards through Monday, with heavy falls likely in places. Although marked variations will occur from place to place, 5-10cm is likely in many areas with as much as 20-30cm possible, especially over higher ground. Drifting will occur in fresh to strong easterly winds. This could cause disruption to travel networks, especially across higher level routes.

During Tuesday, snow may turn to rain from the east at lower levels.

This Early Warning will be updated at around 11:00 on Monday 2nd February 2009 or be superseded by Flashes.

Issued at: 1158 Sun 1 Feb

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
First few flakes just descending now :yahoo:

Oh, this is in the heart of Mugsborough btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here