Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Maybe Tony was buying a season ticket. I hope he hasn't jumped the queue and can show us proof that he's a proper fan and not a JCL.

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Went to my presentation this morning. Driving along the A27, glorious sunny morning and the AMEX appears on the right. WOW! Although Lancing born and bred, I live near Bristol, so this was the first time I've seen it "for real". It is spectacular. My two friends and I sorted our North Stand tickets. That first game is going to be just a bit special.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4004904 said:
Not far from me :love:

Block N1A row Q seat 3**, perhaps within cock sniffing distance? If you're lucky we can stand up spoon while waiting for a foot long hot dog at the kiosk. I'll be in the blue and white striped mankinni with a pink carnation held in my nipple ring.

I hope the fuckers sitting around me are prepared, i've ponked myself right in the middle of a sea of taken seats!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Damn! If there'd been a vacant seat near you I might have been tempted :)

There are spare seats about 10 seats away, we could exchange glances during dull spells of the match?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
What the f*** were they all doing banging around at the new ground- they've got a game to be preparing for tomorrow!! :joker:

Unless they were all arriving for the tour Oatway mentioned earlier in the week.

Calderon was driving a sort of metalic car, Peugeot i think, with foreign plates. I was like a wet knickered 14 year old girl who'd just spotted Jedward in their swimming trunks. Couldn't make out the passengers through the tinted windows but who cares, I saw Calderon in his casuals.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I got my ticket, my dad's and my son's, at the presentation this afternoon. Met Tony Bloom (my dad knows his old man - who was also there) and shook his hand (having seen the stadium almost fell on my kness in gratitude!!). Happy man! Also saw Calderon - he was showing his family around the stadium.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How is the North Stand filling up? Many seats left in it?

There seemed to be very little in the upper rows but there were plenty available lower down. I'd guess it was about 50% full.

I wouldn't be put off from the lower seats though, in photos and on the webcam the North stand looks a bit pathetic and very shallow but from the viewing platform it looks pretty steep and imposing, must be an optical illusion?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
There seemed to be very little in the upper rows but there were plenty available lower down. I'd guess it was about 50% full.

I wouldn't be put off from the lower seats though, in photos and on the webcam the North stand looks a bit pathetic and very shallow but from the viewing platform it looks pretty steep and imposing, must be an optical illusion?

My presentation is on Friday (18th) does anyone know how many presentations there are per day ? I would prefer to get seats in the North Stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here