Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
that's if there are any left by the time march comes. If you are a non season ticket holder wanting to get one, i would suggest you have a chat with a current ST holder and ask if you can be a +1.

you might have a better chance of getting a decent one..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All available season tickets will sell in the first season. Pent up demand is there. The only fly in the ointment will be if we remain in League One for next season, but even then most will be sold.

Exactly. Season tickets will be sold before we know which league we are in next season.

chobby

Aug 23, 2004
Lancing!! Sompting actually!
Hello

Off tomorrow for the presentation at 12.30, can anyone please let me know how far the car park is from the stadium. My dad is getting anxious, as he can't walk too far. I think I read it was in the farm

Thank you :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Ring the club they may be able to get you a parking space on site, if not drop him off and then go and park around the pond/ in the field, its only a few minutes walk.

glentana

glentana
Oct 6, 2010
hastings
I asked on Friday (21st) and was told 3,000 sold up to 20th from the 15,000 available.
Also questioned the 'fairness' of allowing up to 3 extra tickets per person along with the 'block' presentation booking policy.
I know someone who is not going until Feb 3rd - he's been continuous STH since Goldstone days, sits in Withdean NS and is way down the order now for a prime seat.
It's quite obvious the system has been used / abused to jump the priority queue.
Not moaning, just stating fact.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I asked on Friday (21st) and was told 3,000 sold up to 20th from the 15,000 available.
Also questioned the 'fairness' of allowing up to 3 extra tickets per person along with the 'block' presentation booking policy.
I know someone who is not going until Feb 3rd - he's been continuous STH since Goldstone days, sits in Withdean NS and is way down the order now for a prime seat.
It's quite obvious the system has been used / abused to jump the priority queue.

I would have thought with 12,000 seats left to sell there will be plenty of prime seats left for your friend. If we didn't have the plus 3's we'd have a worryingly low level of sales at this point.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade

what was their response then ? probably every seat has a good view yada yada .......dont think they fully appreciate how some people are feeling about this (especially those near me in D block)

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Hows the North Stand looking? Many decent, centralish seats left?

Probably about 90%+ seats left in the North Stand after I asked at the presentation this morning. Huge swathes of blocks of seat unnoccupied and a lot of these are expected to go to general sale as they are behind the goal. Also the Family stand is largely unsold so far apart from the portion nearest the halfway line and several rows up, A group of us with kids managed to get 10 seats all together in two rows of 5 and there is still the majority left, I imagine a lot of the family stand tickets will also go to general sale too to new fans with kids. A lot of unneccessary scaremongering on here lately, there appears to be large blocks of seats all over the stadium from what I was shown even in the West Stand which whilst popular still has lots of options.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
what was their response then ? probably every seat has a good view yada yada .......dont think they fully appreciate how some people are feeling about this (especially those near me in D block)

Finally got ours today - and yes the every seat has a good view was trotted out a lot. In spite of a 3 hour or so power cut that delayed everything today the staff were doing their best and were helpful and apologetic. I'm fairly happy with the lower west block D seats we got but it will always slightly irritate me that, just because of where I sit at Withdean (Block C), many much better seats that I would have chosen went to those who weren't Withdean and Gillingham ST holders. Still, happy days - can't wait for the kick off now.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Probably about 90%+ seats left in the North Stand after I asked at the presentation this morning. Huge swathes of blocks of seat unnoccupied and a lot of these are expected to go to general sale as they are behind the goal. Also the Family stand is largely unsold so far apart from the portion nearest the halfway line and several rows up, A group of us with kids managed to get 10 seats all together in two rows of 5 and there is still the majority left, I imagine a lot of the family stand tickets will also go to general sale too to new fans with kids. A lot of unneccessary scaremongering on here lately, there appears to be large blocks of seats all over the stadium from what I was shown even in the West Stand which whilst popular still has lots of options.

Doubt you would be so relaxed if your presentation was still 2 weeks away .....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Finally got ours today - and yes the every seat has a good view was trotted out a lot. In spite of a 3 hour or so power cut that delayed everything today the staff were doing their best and were helpful and apologetic. I'm fairly happy with the lower west block D seats we got but it will always slightly irritate me that, just because of where I sit at Withdean (Block C), many much better seats that I would have chosen went to those who weren't Withdean and Gillingham ST holders. Still, happy days - can't wait for the kick off now.

Any idea how the more expensive seats (Zone E) in the lower West are selling?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here