Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Any idea how the more expensive seats (Zone E) in the lower West are selling?

Looked like there were plenty from memory, at least further forward, (we couldn't go for these with concessions) but once the computers finally came back on it was a bit of haze. It did seem that virtually the whole of C block closest to the South Stand is being set aside for match by match purchase which I wasn't aware of. Basically if you don't mind being further forward and not on an aisle seat there are plenty left. Anywhere in the lower west towards the back is a no no.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I think from the responses I got the club know that there has been some abuse of the +3 system but it seems minor and they are very much sticking to the party line that 'we wanted season ticket holders to be able to sit with all their friends and family' etc. Its also clear that from a commercial point of view they want to sell as many tickets as they can as quick as they can and limiting season ticket holders to one ticket would have made this difficult and 'eees complicated' in terms of then getting their non-season ticket holding mates/family next to them after season ticket holders had purchased their one ticket. Overall I think they came up with a workable system that was as fair as it could be whilst still being commercially productive but like many others I still feel a bit miffed that some plastic Chelsea fanboys can queue jump genuine hardcore Albion season ticket holders for decent seats.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Very impressed with the set up, small issue with power sorted soon after I'd arrived. Was looking at D area in West Stand as didn't want to go into Family Stand. As I have two small boys was swayed to move to East from West after the club spoke about East Stand being the RESPECT stand, i.e. less tolerant of bad language, abuse etc. It also bodes well for other parts of the ground, in other words if you want to good sing, banter and shouting it will be better tolerated in for example the North Stand, so everyone gets to go where it best suits them.

Lovin' the idea of the buses collecting people from all the surrounding towns and villages out to Rye & Chichester, up to Petworth, Crawley, Crawley Down, Tunbridge Wells and virtually everywhere in between for about £5 - £11 per return journey! Bus arrives an hour before Kick Off and leaves half an hour after final whistle! Seriously hope this works.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
So summing up where we stand now in relation to what peeps can remember.

Ive wanted Lower west all along, but have given up all hope of D block either side from what people said.

I'm ideally looking for as far back as poss....hows the E lower (expensive part looking?) any near the back in those little part stand bits thats shared with 1901?

Also the Lower West wing....(south side) high up...hows that looking?

Thanks guys.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Got mine today.. was going to get family stand, but ultimately went for Upper West about halfway between the 18 yd line and halfway, about 7 rows back. Pretty pleased all told, and for others yet to go, i think you'll find plenty of seats in that area still available.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm not really surprised the "better" seats have sold more quickly, rather than the North Stand. That was what happened with the Play Off Final. The only seats we failed to sell were the ones in the North Stand lower tier if I remember correctly. I have gone for the North, just over half way up, far enough forward to avoid the standers, but far enough back to get a good view of both goals. Will also be round most of my mates, which was a principal reason for choosing that stand. Very happy with my selection.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ive wanted Lower west all along, but have given up all hope of D block either side from what people said.

I'm ideally looking for as far back as poss....hows the E lower (expensive part looking?) any near the back in those little part stand bits thats shared with 1901?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Does anyone know when the official 'category' presentations finish? Is it the end of next month?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I can tell you there are 29 rows in the lower west, although what is a decent view is clearly up to you. I've always thought the front 10 might be a bit low.

Thanks and although inclined to agree about the first 10 rows I can think of a few places where I have been no higher but still had a decent view. I guess one game is different from a whole season though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not absolutely sure but my son is going 10th Feb and I think he's in the last catergory. Didn't the poster say that general sales start March so I suspect end of Feb looks about right.

I'm a P4 also 10th Feb

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just got back from my presentation and got my north stand ST in row q.
F##k the place looks impressive, mr bloom was at the presentation, looking very small. Oatway was jogging outside sporting a cut eye and calderon pulled in as i left... Cant bloody wait now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just got back from my presentation and got my north stand ST in row q.
F##k the place looks impressive, mr bloom was at the presentation, looking very small. Oatway was jogging outside sporting a cut eye and calderon pulled in as i left... Cant bloody wait now.

What the f*** were they all doing banging around at the new ground- they've got a game to be preparing for tomorrow!! :joker:

Unless they were all arriving for the tour Oatway mentioned earlier in the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here