Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If we are able to move from c4k season ticket holders to c16k in one season that will be a mightily impressive feat.

My view is that this will not happen and there will be many more than 900 POTD tickets available until such time as the Albion are serious challengers in the Championship.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
3 seats bought...level with the goalkeeper area line to the West Stand end of the North Stand about 6 rows from the back!!!!!

Dave

I will have to WAVE at you from the west upper front row in line with north stand penalty spot :kiss: :bigwave:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If we are able to move from c4k season ticket holders to c16k in one season that will be a mightily impressive feat.

My view is that this will not happen and there will be many more than 900 POTD tickets available until such time as the Albion are serious challengers in the Championship.

I think this is about right too, but would love to be proved wrong!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I sent an email on Wednesday, and got a reply a couple of hours later. So it does work...

Clearly mine is a question of poor poor quality!

I've been assured it's being looked into though!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Same here mate - it's a total and utter joke.

When I tried to call them, I had to wait 25 minutes on the phone whilst at work. They don't respond to emails and no one seems to know what they're doing.

Rang them this morning c 10 am. Used option 3 as instructed by Insider on here. Call answered within 5 rings, Bonnie was very helpful and Scottish Paul confirmed they had resolved my query by calling me back 15 minutes later. Amazing service!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It won't sell out but the Aussie / club have to bang this drum. Pretty sure we are on for about 12k at the moment which is great really.

Hope it does but massive ask

Everyone who wants one will get one and everyone who wants a match day will 9/10 get one

I read this as 900 tickets will not be offered as Season Tickets. These rightly being in the south end of the East stand. Makes sense to ensure there are no STH's here, so none have to be rellocated if we need to give 15% to another team.

But, 900 - thats not 5%, so would this be enough?

Also, this does assume that EVERY ONE of the 16,000 ST's will sell - They wont - its a fact. They will sell welll, but can you see every seat going in the North, Family and East stand (near the family end, this will be avoided like the plauge, why sit near the kids, when you have paid not to?)

The West stand will sell out to STH's
There will be 500 seats for POTG in the North
There will be 250 seats in the Family area
There will be another 250 in the East Stand.
There will be the 900 in the East that are not being sold.

2000 seats available for each game - similar to whats available now

You heard it hear 1st!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
All available season tickets will sell in the first season. Pent up demand is there. The only fly in the ointment will be if we remain in League One for next season, but even then most will be sold.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
All available season tickets will sell in the first season. Pent up demand is there. The only fly in the ointment will be if we remain in League One for next season, but even then most will be sold.

one step at a time
i am more interested in getting to league one than staying there ...
how many season tickets sold already

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
hello all...just went to mine this morning.

Couple of things:

1. Presentation we had was given by Mr Hebberd....excellent presentation, good skills and explained things very well.

2. Dodge is a seriously TOP BLOKE!!!

3. You can see some of the ground from the viewing area, BUT a better view is where the fence has been replaced by wire!!

4. Some of you are NOT going to like this!!! Only 900 ( nine hundred) seats are available once all the Season T have been sold, for the casual fan who turns up on a Satdi expecting to watch the game and they will be based in the east Stand South as you look at it! So if all the ST go, good luck!!!

5. There is a large area available for ....shhhh ill whisper -expansion - on the top of the east Stand above the boxes...it will look very odd when the stadium is opened.

6. the guy trying to flog the PSL's is a really nice Aussie...please feel free to take the piss!!!

3 seats bought...level with the goalkeeper area line to the West Stand end of the North Stand about 6 rows from the back!!!!!

Dave

Dave - I did say this 900 thing on here a while back as Richard came to do our SOB presentation. However different people seem to quote more available on a match by match - olus remember the away bit can be segregated...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
no they definately said 900, because I asked the question of Richard and the Aussie bloke

the aussie was very sure it will be a 100% sell out of ST's which is why I asked the question about pay on the day....what is also interesting is the position of the POTD people means that if in a FA Cup game we need to give the oppo 15%, that area holding the 900 will be vacated to allow the overspill.

They're leaving that block in the East by the away fans free yes and also provisionally the lower West block nearest the North stand for pay on the day / match tickets...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
My appointment is not until 9 Feb even though I've been an albion supporter for 40 years and a season ticket holder for the last 10 years. Am hoping to pick up 2 seats in E block around 10-15 rows back. Does anyone know what my prospects are of getting tickets in this area please? Not sour grapes on my part but it has pissed me off a tad today to hear that several people I know have picked up preferential seats simply because they "know" someone who has been a supporter for 12 years. The fact that they've never been to Withdean didn't it would seem matter at all in the grand scheme of things. And to think that I thought that loyalty would count for something. Moan over.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am really sorry, I only looked at the North stand seating, which looks like there are plenty of places available to teh right and left of behind the goal....the back rows are for "those who have difficulty sitting down a lot of the time"

In a couple of weeks ( yes I know that may be after your presentation) the Falmer stadium website will be up showing seat positions etc.

Personally I would have thought you would be fine, the main people booking HUGE numbers of tickets seem to be in West Stand Upper with the rest of the Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham fans hahahahhaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here