Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
youre right just received mine thru the post, what a complete cock-up. Cannot believe the club have fallen down on this when it was so important to get it right first time, especially with all the myriad of friends family etc to get to fill in the effing things, dont anyone ever say on here that the club dont deserve stick for this cos it shouldnt happen. How long did they have to get this right??

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bozza - is it worth setting up a sub-group for all the Falmer threads? There are bound to be many many threads over the next few months - might make it easier for everybody to find info and discuss Falmer if all the threads were in there own section? I'm not for breaking up the main board, but in this case?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have my presentation in February, but my mates who I am going to sit with are going to a presentation the week before (i couldnt get on the same presentation as them so booked one anyway). I am going as part of their plus 3, so given them my forms

Do I still have to go to my meeting even though my ticket would have technically been sorted the week before? I may just go for teh lulz anyway

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The direct debit thing is a bit of a balls up but they have the correct forms at the presentation if you haven't already got them in the post, so it's not a big problem.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The direct debit thing is a bit of a balls up but they have the correct forms at the presentation if you haven't already got them in the post, so it's not a big problem.

How does that work if your '+3s' are paying by their own direct debit? They won't be at the presentation to complete and, more importantly, personally sign their own DD mandate.

It does seem a monumental, and somewhere expensive, cock-up to send out incorrect DD mandates. Schoolboy stuff by someone.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne

It is if you are buying for many others, who arent gonna be at the presentation, who youve now got to send a form too, who youve already got the original form from and now have to go back to, who dont live near you etc etc etc and thats just me, cant begin to think about the co-ordinator whose got 90-odd seats to book nxt week for the A21 supporters club is feeling about it?!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I have my presentation in February, but my mates who I am going to sit with are going to a presentation the week before (i couldnt get on the same presentation as them so booked one anyway). I am going as part of their plus 3, so given them my forms

Do I still have to go to my meeting even though my ticket would have technically been sorted the week before? I may just go for teh lulz anyway

Think that was asked and while back and the answer was to cancel your appointment to allow someone else to take your place because if you are already sorted then no need for you to go

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How does that work if your '+3s' are paying by their own direct debit? They won't be at the presentation to complete and, more importantly, personally sign their own DD mandate.

It does seem a monumental, and somewhere expensive, cock-up to send out incorrect DD mandates. Schoolboy stuff by someone.
Put down their names and deposit (which it seems isn't by direct debit anyway, not sure why), take the forms, they fill them in, send them back. They're already sending or sent them out as well so hopefully it should be easier than that even.

I agree it's a big error to make but shouldn't be a big problem for us (especially as it's their fault). :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Do you actually need to sign a DD mandate? I set up the one to pay my credit card bill over the phone i.e I didn't sign anything.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Any one not using there +3 rather than asking around ask me cheers
long term supporter have been going since 1979 home and away good supporter and have a son who also wants to go, pm me if you can help PLEASE

Last edited:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I am starting to get a bit twitchy about getting a ticket here...

Realise this is not the place but if anyone has a couple of their +3's left I'd love you to get in touch...

I can be trusted - I am the bloke doing the Albion Fan Mosaic for the ground and have been to about 500 games!!!

PM me.

Cheers all.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

As per my post #117:
I believe they are going to send out new direct debit forms once they have everyone details and addresses.
The original forms will be ok for your deposits, which is one months DD payment. They have your bank account details and sort code details.
The DD does not commence till April, so there should be plenty of time to send out new mandate forms for the 11 monthly payments to everyone's home address.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As per my post #117:
I believe they are going to send out new direct debit forms once they have everyone details and addresses.
The original forms will be ok for your deposits, which is one months DD payment. They have your bank account details and sort code details.
The DD does not commence till April, so there should be plenty of time to send out new mandate forms for the 11 monthly payments to everyone's home address.

This.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As per my post #117:

Anyone else think this d/d cock-up has got "accident waiting to happen" written all over it ?

They managed to bollocks-up my season ticket renewal last year (taking the whole lot in 1 go instead of over 4 instalments as I'd stated on the form). Now with a deposit to take first, and various d/d mandates floating about, this has plenty of scope to go well and truley breasts-north for some poor sod(s).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably being bit thick - expect the answer's there somewhere - do we have to make the first payment at the presentation (cheque/card/cash) or is it done by direct debit?

Make it at the presentation (cash, cheque or whatever card you choose), then you either pay the remaining balance on a card in April, or over the rest of the year by direct debit.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
There are no lifts to the upper West, according to Martin Perry. The reason given was something to do with building regulations relating to disabled access: the stadium has to be evacuated within eight minutes as per safety rules and I guess it would not be compliant if significant numbers of less mobile supporters were seated at the top level (assuming that lifts would be out of service in an emergency).

See this is what confuses me, At my work the RSCH the tower block has two lifts that can be used during fires and thats 10 odd stories tall.

I can only imagine they cant fit them as everybodys uncles dog would NEED it and in a fire there would be to many people.

But you'd be surprised how many people in a fire alram can suddenly walk again!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
See this is what confuses me, At my work the RSCH the tower block has two lifts that can be used during fires and thats 10 odd stories tall.

I can only imagine they cant fit them as everybodys uncles dog would NEED it and in a fire there would be to many people.

But you'd be surprised how many people in a fire alram can suddenly walk again!

Fire lifts are usually are built a bit differently from normal ones, they have independent power supplies and the gear at the bottom of the shaft sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here