Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Jul 7, 2003
Daily sales rate anybody? Only way to calm those nerves..

Was told by someone who was there that there are about 40 people per presentation. Even if everyone took up their +3 (which isn't going to happen realistically) then with four presentations a day that's 640 seats sold per day maximum.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Direct Debit starts in April and runs for 11 months. At the presentation, you have to pay a months deposit with cash/ cheque/ card etc

Is that for definite ?
I thought they'd just debit the months deposit from the bank account details provided on the direct debit form ?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You`ve been kidding someone for years about those six inches haven` you Jim.:lolol:

Peanuts happy tonight I hear.

Peanut and junior Peanut are both indeed very happy tonight, and Jim will be deservedly well lubricated by old Peanut ( lubrication of Jim's choice, I'm that happy :kiss:) on the concourse with the panoramic views throughout the season.

:lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Is that for definite ?
I thought they'd just debit the months deposit from the bank account details provided on the direct debit form ?

Read the letter that came in the box. It's pretty clear:

For each season ticket you wish to purchase you will need to bring along the following:

- a completed season ticket application form, including either full payment or direct debit information (with one month's payment);
- a completed travel form;
- a PSL application form (if applicable).

Then in the application form itself it says:

I wish to pay by:

- Direct debit option.
Firstly, an initial deposit of 1/12 of the annual payment
Secondly, by monthly direct debit (commencing April 2011)

Couldn't be more clear really.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Read the letter that came in the box. It's pretty clear:

For each season ticket you wish to purchase you will need to bring along the following:

- a completed season ticket application form, including either full payment or direct debit information (with one month's payment);
- a completed travel form;
- a PSL application form (if applicable).

Then in the application form itself it says:

I wish to pay by:

- Direct debit option.
Firstly, an initial deposit of 1/12 of the annual payment
Secondly, by monthly direct debit (commencing April 2011)

Well I'm not going to argue, but with the bank details already provided on the d/d form I took it that they'd probably deduct 1 months payment straight away using those details before the d/d kicks in for the remaining x11 months. Doesn't make any odds, its not like I'd be turning up with no means of paying the deposit there and then anyway.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
There is a space on the form to put your debit card details on, so they can debit the card for that persons ticket there and then, then take 11 monthly payments thereafter by DD, also i assume to make it easy to book a deposit for a seat for someone who isnt physically present.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Easy 10`s right though, it is a bit ambiguous cos of the way its set out on the form - it says "Direct Debit Option: please complete the mandate overleaf." It should say AND debit card details for 1st months payment, but it doesnt.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Correct - it is open to a bit of interpretation.

I'm also wondering what happened to the replacement forms. Did everyone get these - I've had nothing so far.

Neither have I. However being a 4th Feb job I realise I have time. If nothing turns up nearer the time then I shall start to PANIC.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
No-one i know have received these new forms and no-one mentioned it from yesterdays presentations so im thinking it was a wind-up

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Correct - it is open to a bit of interpretation.

:glare:

Anyway, I received 4 additional direct debit forms through the post last Friday so no, its not a wind-up. The d/d on the original season ticket applications forms is apparently no good. I'd assume they're sending out all these the replacement d/d forms in order of who's got a presentation coming up soonest.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I heard through someone at the club shop/ticket office and she said that the original forms were useless, but thinks that the club wll accept the original forms as registration and then post out the correct forms at a later date, once they have everybody's details.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It'd be handy if they had some printed at the club shop to dish out.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I assume as I am paying for mine in full using a credit card that the original forms are fine for that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep, its just the direct debit bit on the original forms which has some kind of printing error meaning the banks wouldn't accept it. Rest of it is fine (so far as we know).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here