Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Apart from right on the edge nearest the centre it was pretty empty. I was a +3 as my slot is not until Feb but that's what I was told by my mate who booked them.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Stands to reason as they seem to be working from the centre outwards in terms of Withdean seats. So where those people will go is the middle areas.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
With the exception of the upper west I have yet to hear anybody mention ANY other part of the ground that seems to be popular!

And even there, it's only the first 6/7 rows across C to H Blocks (A, B, and I seem to be pretty empty except first row or so). In middle (D/E) its probably first 10 rows(and dont forget they are already set back by 3 rows).Otherwise Upper West is almost empty (as at close of play yesterday).

On the stat I saw on screen at end of day for Upper West it said:

Capacity 4215
Sold 771
Reserved 188
Available 3444 (82%) (having just checked as it doesnt add up, that includes reserved)

As I said below, NO NEED To PANIC (unless you are well in to February!).

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I have a PDF of the original pricing leaflet. Have things chnaged since then? No H block on my diagram. Did anyone else receive a price list and/or layout with their box of app forms? There was nothing in mine other than the letter, forms and PSL leaflets. Might be handy to see the blocks/prices prior!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I have a PDF of the original pricing leaflet. Have things chnaged since then? No H block on my diagram. Did anyone else receive a price list and/or layout with their box of app forms? There was nothing in mine other than the letter, forms and PSL leaflets. Might be handy to see the blocks/prices prior!

THRK, if you are referring to my mentioning of blocks, its only the actual blocks in West Stand Upper as shown on the booking screen at presentation (you can broadly count them from A to I on the pricing chart with A being at South Stand end and using the gangways as block divisions). No one I know of had an actual block numbering diagram prior. They are all Price B, except Blocks A and I which are Price Band A.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
going Mon 10am with my old man and can't wait, think we'll be heading for upper west.
Glad to see from Chimneys post there's probably still good seats on halfway line. :falmer:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
And even there, it's only the first 6/7 rows across C to H Blocks (A, B, and I seem to be pretty empty except first row or so). In middle (D/E) its probably first 10 rows(and dont forget they are already set back by 3 rows).Otherwise Upper West is almost empty (as at close of play yesterday).

On the stat I saw on screen at end of day for Upper West it said:

Capacity 4215
Sold 771
Reserved 188
Available 3444 (82%) (having just checked as it doesnt add up, that includes reserved)

As I said below, NO NEED To PANIC (unless you are well in to February!).

Do u know how many have been sold in the whole ground??

Lush

Mods' Pet
If anyone's panicking that it's West Stand Upper - or nothing - don't forget that it is quite high up.

You'll get a great view, but if you prefer to be a bit closer to the action and it feel less like watching it on telly :p, you should consider East Stand or North Stand (presuming West Lower is selling out soon).

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
"Do u know how many have been sold in the whole ground??"

Sorry no. Was only focussed upon Upper West, but am guessing East/North will have sold less than 82%

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If anyone's panicking that it's West Stand Upper - or nothing - don't forget that it is quite high up.

You'll get a great view, but if you prefer to be a bit closer to the action and it feel less like watching it on telly :p, you should consider East Stand or North Stand (presuming West Lower is selling out soon).

Far too generalised! Front of Upper West is only just above 1901, and very similar to rear of South Stand now. Hardly watching on TV!

Rear of Upper West is 29 rows back (from middle including 3 lost rows for TV gantry).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Front of Upper West is only just above 1901, and very similar to rear of South Stand now.

I think you'll find that the front of the middle tier is higher than the back of the south stand, therefore the front of the upper is well above it.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I think you'll find that the front of the middle tier is higher than the back of the south stand, therefore the front of the upper is well above it.

Fair enough, but what about distance from the pitch compared to South Stand? Cant believe front of Upper Tier is going to be like top of Wembley/Emirates, which IS like watching on TV!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Far too generalised! Front of Upper West is only just above 1901, and very similar to rear of South Stand now. Hardly watching on TV!

Rear of Upper West is 29 rows back (from middle including 3 lost rows for TV gantry).

As someone who sits in South Stand Row Z, next to the camera gantry, it is roughly the same view as watching on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here