Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Portsmouth tw4ts thread 2014/15

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
This is the same portsmouth that were spending millions on wages to sherringham, campbell, defoe etc and constantly bragged about europe, fa cup, premier league and when it all went tits up, blamed the owners (the many they had). We are now in a great position and OWNED by a lifetime brighton fan. Not a russian, arab and the many others they've had. They gloated every week in the premier league whilst spending beyond their means

its our time to enjoy what we have and if portsmouth or anyone else hates the gloating then hard luck

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wise words Edna.

Personally I find Palace a bit tricky to dislike intensely - all of their fans that I know or have known have been decent blokes. Anyone who has ever lived in Hampshire (and presumably the western extremes of God's county) will know the same cannot be said of Pompey and their deluded tosspot fans.
Unsurprisingly the very western tip of the better half of Sussex is far less Pompey than it once was.
The last time I was in Bognor it would be reasonable to say (with no hint of political leanings) Legia Warszawa is one of the better supported teams.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Unsurprisingly the very western tip of the better half of Sussex is far less Pompey than it once was.
The last time I was in Bognor it would be reasonable to say (with no hint of political leanings) Legia Warszawa is one of the better supported teams.

And a few other polish, latvian, russian teams !

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Some familiar names on the team sheet (well surnames).

Bs55nm9IUAAqy3K.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pompey fell quickly,so their gates have remained stable,we were in terminal decline for years,if they were in our position,they would not get the same numbers,besides they should have been made example of,to the whole of football to see by now.Forced to start again,like Aldershot..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ifosy @tifosy · 4h

While fans from other clubs complain about millions spent on players, #Pompey fans are proudly fanfunding their own destiny. #pride

Yeah you're bang on there, Pompey, there's loads of fans in the Fourth Division complaining about millions spent on players, we see that all the time :facepalm:

They STILL haven't grasped it, have they?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seems they were just having a laugh at themselves tbh,the truth is fratton gets a better atmosphere with 10k than the amex with 27k,need to look out our great support before knocking others,looks like we are still arrogant because of tb's generosity???

I went last season for the Newport game, I can assure you the only atmosphere at that game was from the away end, Tw#t fans were appalling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here