Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
The new £29M academy is basically already paid for , there isn't any mortgage repayments to make :thumbsup: Under FFP rules , any money spent on infrastructure, training facilities or youth development will not be included

Hey SOG - im genuinely interested here, how was that paid for, and how much did your stadium cost and how was that paid for ? Considering you were playing inside a racetrack for a couple of years you seem to have done alright recently.

I can see where an increase in revenue has come in the last 2 seasons but how did the above happen ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The new £29M academy is basically already paid for , there isn't any mortgage repayments to make :thumbsup: Under FFP rules , any money spent on infrastructure, training facilities or youth development will not be included

So is tone going to write that off or convert it into shares . It seems a lot of money £100m + £29 m .

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
So is tone going to write that off or convert it into shares . It seems a lot of money £100m + £29 m .

That's even more that Simon Jordan invested. It's a good job that Mr Bloom isn't a lone businessman with unknown assets. Imagine if he was a gambling man too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Trying to change the subject now?

Well, if that's your game then I presume you admit that you are bothered by the tag: most cringeworthy.

Been a pleasure sparring with you chaps but 4 or 5 Palace fans against 1 Brighton is not very fair.

Round up some more mates next time, yeah?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Trying to change the subject now?

Well, if that's your game then I presume you admit that you are bothered by the tag: most cringeworthy.

Been a pleasure sparring with you chaps but 4 or 5 Palace fans against 1 Brighton is not very fair.

Round up some more mates next time, yeah?

Sorry fella, I'll keep it on topic. No, we won't blow it. I'll keep the cringeworthy posts on the other thread.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Tony Bloom's personal wealth is on topic is it?

Okey dokey.

Nope. That's why I said 'sorry'. Keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

For what it's worth I think it's pretty obvious that Palace will be in the play offs at the very worst. Fair play to them, but they will lose at the Amex in March!

Fairplay. Nice to see someone grounded in reality (apart from the Amex bit). :wink:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Tony Bloom's personal wealth is on topic is it?

Okey dokey.

It was a simple question sunshine, and I am far from the first person on this thread to go off topic, indeed the one I was replying to did so.

No we wont blow it, if that helps. And the 'off-topic' argument is pathetically lame.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
great bounce:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here