The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace have had amazingly good luck this season - everything has gone in their favour. Whenever they are due to play a decent team that team has had player(s) sent off or injured in the proceeding fixture. It's as if someone is guiding them through the season - they are hitting every game at the right time.

It will be hilarious if they spurn their outrageous good fortune and spunk up promotion. Remember only a maximum of 17 games to play before their golden boy fecks off forever. Watch their crowds fall next season if they're still in the Championship.:lolol:

It really is shit or bust for them.

Classic Major post .
:D:D:D
Give up man, you're ploughing a lone furrow !

Plenty of time to blow it. But we looked very good yesterday.

Would love a PO final against Brighton.

- - - Updated - - -

We have had a huge amount of key players injured so not everything has gone in our favour.

Your "speed hoofball" may get you out of the Championship but is not suited to the Prem - that's why you are always relegated immediately on getting there.

Whereas our "quality flair tippytappy" won't get us out of the Championship but is suited to the Prem and survival.

Combination team Brighton & Hove Palace?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
[MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION]

Just giving this thread a spring clean-as you were

Just wondering why the thread was cleaned up?

- - - Updated - - -

Your "speed hoofball" may get you out of the Championship but is not suited to the Prem - that's why you are always relegated immediately on getting there.

Whereas our "quality flair tippytappy" won't get us out of the Championship but is suited to the Prem and survival.

Im sure that 30 million will sweeten the blow.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace have had amazingly good luck this season - everything has gone in their favour. Whenever they are due to play a decent team that team has had player(s) sent off or injured in the proceeding fixture. It's as if someone is guiding them through the season - they are hitting every game at the right time.

It will be hilarious if they spurn their outrageous good fortune and spunk up promotion. Remember only a maximum of 17 games to play before their golden boy fecks off forever. Watch their crowds fall next season if they're still in the Championship.:lolol:

How many dubious penalty kicks have been awarded to Palarse this season ? Winifred must have got at least half of them with his triple pike backflip in the penalty area.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It would probably be one of the funniest things in football if Palace did indeed blow it after all the palace arrogance on this board :lolol:

I don't think it's that arrogant at all compared to some of your lot. Maybe a bit of willy-waving and winding you up as we're finding things hilarious after your pre-season predictions for both clubs. What is arrogant is a lot of Brighton fans thinking they are the best team in the league and it's all just bad luck that you're actually 8th, and my favourite thread of all 'Vicente is the 4th best player in the World'. :p

How many dubious penalty kicks have been awarded to Palarse this season ? Winifred must have got at least half of them with his triple pike backflip in the penalty area.

Seriously though - they have had outrageous good luck this season and still are 4 points of an automatic spot.

I bet the Prem are praying they don't come up - they don't need another Wigan. Whereas I would imagine that the neutrals in the Prem would love us to join them - shame it don't work like that.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Might allow you to buy a few fans.:wanker:

Me a wanker, seriously look in the mirror. You keep on about the same things over and over again. You do not discuss football, you only care about attendances! We could beat you 4-0 in March and you would still bleat on about you have higher attendances, you have more fans etc etc.
Attendances do not get you promoted, they may help with finances but they will not get you promoted alone.

Me a wanker, seriously look in the mirror. You keep on about the same things over and over again. You do not discuss football, you only care about attendances! We could beat you 4-0 in March and you would still bleat on about you have higher attendances, you have more fans etc etc.
Attendances do not get you promoted, they may help with finances but they will not get you promoted alone.

Help me pull this one in fellas.:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think it's that arrogant at all compared to some of your lot. Maybe a bit of willy-waving and winding you up as we're finding things hilarious after your pre-season predictions for both clubs. What is arrogant is a lot of Brighton fans thinking they are the best team in the league and it's all just bad luck that you're actually 8th, and my favourite thread of all 'Vicente is the 4th best player in the World'. :p

I believe we are 7th in the table. In all honesty pre-season most of the fans supporting Championship clubs would have put Palace down as relegation favourites and you know it.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Seriously though - they have had outrageous good luck this season and still are 4 points of an automatic spot.

I bet the Prem are praying they don't come up - they don't need another Wigan. Whereas I would imagine that the neutrals in the Prem would love us to join them - shame it don't work like that.

You are a deluded :wanker:, seriously do you really believe that?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Hahaha, you really are pathetic aren't you? I bet even most Albion fans are sick of your one trick act. Let's be honest, you're absolutely shitting it about us getting promoted cause a) you're gonna look a right knob on here after all your Palace bashing and b) you're one trick pony act won't be able to continue as we will be selling out Selhurst week in week (yes, the plastics will be out in force!)

You're right about one thing, Wilf will off and it's gonna hurt. But he leaves us with £15 million in the bank and we can build on that. In regard to smaller crowds next year, wrong. Season ticket sales are well up from last year.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hahaha, you really are pathetic aren't you? I bet even most Albion fans are sick of your one trick act. Let's be honest, you're absolutely shitting it about us getting promoted cause a) you're gonna look a right knob on here after all your Palace bashing and b) you're one trick pony act won't be able to continue as we will be selling out Selhurst week in week (yes, the plastics will be out in force!)

You're right about one thing, Wilf will off and it's gonna hurt. But he leaves us with £15 million in the bank and we can build on that. In regard to smaller crowds next year, wrong. Season ticket sales are well up from last year.

But all you could attracted in the January window was Dobbie. Who's the problem, the precious owners, the manager or the name.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

But this is a Brighton board. There is nothing wrong with being thinking positive, being optimistic, and celebrating our achievements, even though the Vicente thread was clearly not serious.

If you'd watched most matches, you would see why people are frustrated - and hence the unlucky comments - about CMS or Hoskins missing yet another barn door sitter, or conceding injury time deflected goals ( again). Frustration, not arrogance.

By the way it's worth saying there is a lot about Palace I quite like - fans for owners, even though it's fun laughing at Parish's twitter gaffs (less common now by the way), a beer festival, a good youth setup. I even like the fans I've met. But not a couple of the arrogant tools who come on this board, with their sneers and sour faces.

Last edited:

You are a deluded :wanker:, seriously do you really believe that?

Here's their choice -

Come to a brand new stadium, voted one of the best in the world, be seated in luxury and enjoy a local brew and fine grub. The match will be a 30k+ sell out. Before and after the game visit one of the premier cities in the country and all it has to offer

or

Fight your way down to an inaccessible shitpit and sit/stand in the worst stand in the Championship and pay way over the odds for the honour. Wade through piss and shit in the toilets to try and buy a pack of crisps and a warm coke. Enjoy the sight of over thousands of empty seats. After the game visit IKEA.

Which do you think they will chose ?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

This post alone shows you know f*** all about Palace (and football in general). Some of our football has been brilliant this season, quality passing football, great wing play, attacking full backs, offensive substitutions. I bet you don't even go to games, no one ever sees you commenting on the actual football, it's all about attendances with you. Zzzzzzzzzz....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But all you could attracted in the January window was Dobbie. Who's the problem, the precious owners, the manager or the name.

And "super" Kevin Philips , another one of Wurzel's chums.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
But this is a Brighton board. There is nothing wrong with being thinking positive, being optimistic, and celebrating our achievements, even though the Vicente thread was clearly not serious.

If you'd watched most matches, you would see why people are frustrated - and hence the unlucky comments - about CMS or Hoskins missing another barn door sitter, or conceding injury time deflected goals( again). Frustration, not arrogance.

That's fair enough, you have come along way. But you have to also expect Palace fans to come on here and give it some back after all the negative threads that are started about us by posters like Major and SoG and Working Class Pride.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
That's fair enough, you have cone along way. But you have to also expect Palace fans to come on here and give it some back after all the negative threads that are started about us by posters like Major and SoG and Working Class Pride.

or you could stay on bbs and not read all the nasty things people write that obviously upset you so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports