Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official ***Palace will blow it thread***

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Or Murray could get his tactical yellow card against Hull, so as not to 'put himself in a difficult position' :lolol:

A number of your fans, by the way, are tottering on the cliff edge of a frighteningly long fall.

lemmings

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm sure it won't be a boring nil-nil draw then. Mind you we have scored in every game this season so far (even the 3 we lost & the ones we have drawn). I do apologise in advance to you all on NSC if on the evening of the 1st of December I come onto your forum board & start quoting back all your comments on every post. When I say 'if' I don't mean if we lose, I mean if I am unable to stop myself from trying to ruin you day even more...

So you won't be on here 'if' you fail to beat such a lowly team?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
If we beat Palace, especially if it's to go above them in the league, there will just be tumbleweed in the palace ranks.

Oh I'll still be here to then make all the same crap excuses you guys were making this time last year. You know 'Well we're still above you. Well Zaha is a diver. Well you'll still find out Murray is shit.' etc etc blah blah blah.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
So you won't be on here 'if' you fail to beat such a lowly team?

I truthfuly hadn't even considered losing a possibility. I suppose 'if' we lose I should come on to 'face the music' thou I'd probably drown my sorrows in Merrydown cider (ironically Merrydown is made in Sussex!)
I used to have a Celtic supporting flat mate, if they ever lost against Rangers he'd sit in his room alone for days morning it!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Meanwhile - the cracks have started to appear....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I truthfuly hadn't even considered losing a possibility. I suppose 'if' we lose I should come on to 'face the music' thou I'd probably drown my sorrows in Merrydown cider (ironically Merrydown is made in Sussex!)
I used to have a Celtic supporting flat mate, if they ever lost against Rangers he'd sit in his room alone for days morning it!

How confident are you after Leeds popping your balloon today?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
How confident are you after Leeds popping your balloon today?

Leeds a blow, still can't go unbeaten forever, still Palace v Brighton is a total different event, at home for a start but most importantly it's the game will we want to win more than any other this season. How confident are you after Bolton?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
and two weeks later i reply , and im in hove

Quality challenge! :clap:

66556587.gif

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just giving this thread a spring clean-as you were

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would probably be one of the funniest things in football if Palace did indeed blow it after all the palace arrogance on this board :lolol:

It would probably be one of the funniest things in football if Palace did indeed blow it after all the palace arrogance on this board :lolol:

Palace have had amazingly good luck this season - everything has gone in their favour. Whenever they are due to play a decent team that team has had player(s) sent off or injured in the proceeding fixture. It's as if someone is guiding them through the season - they are hitting every game at the right time.

It will be hilarious if they spurn their outrageous good fortune and spunk up promotion. Remember only a maximum of 17 games to play before their golden boy fecks off forever. Watch their crowds fall next season if they're still in the Championship.:lolol:

It really is shit or bust for them.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Plenty of time to blow it. But we looked very good yesterday.

Would love a PO final against Brighton.

- - - Updated - - -

Palace have had amazingly good luck this season - everything has gone in their favour. Whenever they are due to play a decent team that team has had player(s) sent off or injured in the proceeding fixture. It's as if someone is guiding them through the season - they are hitting every game at the right time.

It will be hilarious if they spurn their outrageous good fortune and spunk up promotion. Remember only a maximum of 17 games to play before their golden boy fecks off forever. Watch their crowds fall next season if they're still in the Championship.:lolol:

It really is shit or bust for them.

We have had a huge amount of key players injured so not everything has gone in our favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here