Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What a day I’ve had, still on my way home as we stayed for a few celebratory beers, before the game I met Big Dan Burn and then walked around the corner and bumped into Duffy, Dunk, Groß and Steele. Pascal and BDB are Steelers fans!

b59cf96124a49f9aacc1c269bdfdb13c.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders return to winning ways

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Expected the Browns to lose last night, but not roll over and totally shrivel up into a little brown pile of poo.
Key injuries are certainly not helping (weve not fielded our entire first string offense together once this season yet) - but the last couple of weeks we have looked decidedly poor at times. Really thought Hunt would step up last night, but it showed how much they rely on that one-two punch with Chubb being the cowbell runner.
Big game against Denver on Thursday - but one I think we can win, provided we get a few players back & our D performs like it can. If we are going to save our season we HAVE to win...some tough games coming up still.

Im just glad I didn't buy into the hype of us being Superbowl favourites this year. Had us down at 8 or 9 wins max....which may turn out to be pretty accurate.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Expected the Browns to lose last night, but not roll over and totally shrivel up into a little brown pile of poo.
Key injuries are certainly not helping (weve not fielded our entire first string offense together once this season yet) - but the last couple of weeks we have looked decidedly poor at times. Really thought Hunt would step up last night, but it showed how much they rely on that one-two punch with Chubb being the cowbell runner.
Big game against Denver on Thursday - but one I think we can win, provided we get a few players back & our D performs like it can. If we are going to save our season we HAVE to win...some tough games coming up still.

Im just glad I didn't buy into the hype of us being Superbowl favourites this year. Had us down at 8 or 9 wins max....which may turn out to be pretty accurate.
That was indeed shocking. And those 1st quarter penalties! At half time I thought there was a glimmer of hope, but no. Sorry to say I was a bad fan and left early (i.e. went to bed). I'll definitely settle for nine wins. Yes, on to Thursday and Denver. (I always shudder when I hear the name 'Denver'. The Drive. The Fumble. agghhh.....)

Jul 7, 2003

Yes, on to Thursday and Denver. (I always shudder when I hear the name 'Denver'. The Drive. The Fumble. agghhh.....)

Don't think you have anything to worry about Thursday. Broncos were dreadful again yesterday - yes we have injuries but every team does. Our expensive defence has failed to show up even though Fangio is meant to be a defensive guru. Fangio and his coaching team should all have gone after last season - I hope Paton has the balls to put us out of our misery and sack them soon. Within our division we have lost our last 11 against the Chiefs and five of the last six against the Silver & Black Clowns - just embarrassing.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Well, that's the Giants season over. What could go wrong when you hire a head coach with no head coach experience. Seeing Tom Coughlin trying to rally the troops at half time was just a sad reminder of what a class act he was winning the SB finals in the 2007 and 2011 seasons. But all the while the games are sell outs why would the owners fell the need to do anything about it?

Happy for DFP and all those who enjoyed the Jags Dolphins game at Spurs and nice seeing the photo of the Albion players there

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"He was the loneliest man in Cleveland" :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew there were choice words but I didn't pick up on them and obviously didn't know the context.

Sorry [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] - but come on be honest:-

"I STILL OWN YOU". :lolol: :rave: :lolol:

AR was directing it at a woman in the front row of the crowd giving him the double single digit. :bowdown:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I knew there were choice words but I didn't pick up on them and obviously didn't know the context.

Sorry [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] - but come on be honest:-

"I STILL OWN YOU". :lolol: :rave: :lolol:

AR was directing it at a woman in the front row of the crowd giving him the double single digit. :bowdown:

I thought it was something like that for something like that. A Redneck Earcup.

I've no desire to see it again thanks :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh my what I would have given for 3 points in Norfolk now.

Instead I'll just have to console myself with:-

Who-owns-the-Bears-Aaron-Rodgers..jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Brilliant wasn’t it?

Stadium erupted at the end.

I’m a Giants fan but delighted for Lawrence…..

It was sooo good! Despite being a terrible team we’ve had some great opportunities to win already this season but keep finding ways to choke, the penultimate play call was smart and excellently executed by Lawrence. I was with my brother who’s a Dolphins fan…

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Things not looking good for the Browns this week.
Mayfield nursing his floppy poppy-out shoulder, Chubb & Hunt likely both out, Owusu-Koromoah out with a high ankle sprain, Landry probably not ready for this week - & a quite frankly ridiculous 37 players on the injury report yesterday.

Jul 7, 2003
Things not looking good for the Browns this week.
Mayfield nursing his floppy poppy-out shoulder, Chubb & Hunt likely both out, Owusu-Koromoah out with a high ankle sprain, Landry probably not ready for this week - & a quite frankly ridiculous 37 players on the injury report yesterday.

You'll still have enough to beat Fangio in his last game as Broncos coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here