Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2020 Thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
And now named the starter.

Rough on Fitz - hes been rallying the troops again this season and has them headed in the right direction. OK, you cant build a team around a 38 year old (unless you're NE or Tampa) but Im not convinced putting Tua in yet is the answer for Miami tbh. At least Fitz is ready to roll should anything go wrong.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Rough on Fitz - hes been rallying the troops again this season and has them headed in the right direction. OK, you cant build a team around a 38 year old (unless you're NE or Tampa) but Im not convinced putting Tua in yet is the answer for Miami tbh. At least Fitz is ready to roll should anything go wrong.

Best case scenario, Tua is good and they can make the playoffs. Worst case, he's not good and they get a better draft pick.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Like the way the NFC East has been called the NFC Least because of the performances. Not sure how the Giants Eagles game will pan out tomorrow night - can't really get that interested to be honest

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like the way the NFC East has been called the NFC Least because of the performances. Not sure how the Giants Eagles game will pan out tomorrow night - can't really get that interested to be honest

Here's a clue:-

giphy.gif

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

As a fan of one of the team's I can tell you I have been calling it that for a while. Such a fall from Grace for a such a storied division filled with great rivalries. This should be Dallas week for me, seven days of ever-growing excitement, listening to the Team 980 and every pod I can get my ears on. This week...meh....two bald men arguing over a comb. Pathetic, and the same will go for Giants and Eagles fans tonight I guess.

Luckily I love the sport as a whole and can get my enjoyment elsewhere. As an Oregon Ducks fan it has been great to see Justin Herbert light it up even if they cannot get over the line and win a damn game. Then there is Mahomes and the Chiefs always worth a watch, a resurgent Steelers, the renaissance Bills, Fitzmagic down in Miami, Joe Burrow and now Tua in their rookie seasons. I could go on.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Luckily I love the sport as a whole and can get my enjoyment elsewhere. As an Oregon Ducks fan it has been great to see Justin Herbert light it up even if they cannot get over the line and win a damn game. Then there is Mahomes and the Chiefs always worth a watch, a resurgent Steelers, the renaissance Bills, Fitzmagic down in Miami, Joe Burrow and now Tua in their rookie seasons. I could go on.

As a longtime Browns fan, thats how I've seen the NFL for the last 30 years mostly. Its great watching purely as a fan of the game sometimes, with zero stress. I just love football! :clap:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As a longtime Browns fan, thats how I've seen the NFL for the last 30 years mostly. Its great watching purely as a fan of the game sometimes, with zero stress. I just love football! :clap:

I completely empathise with Browns fans. I hope you can iron out the kinks and have a decent season this year.

Also Jets fans.....sheesh....and I thought we had it bad in Washington. You have my sympathy also

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone else join the NFL Live stream this evening? Loads of ex players sharing stories including the always entertaining Dallas Clark.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
You can't say I didn't warn you

[tweet]1319490733217284096[/tweet]

It’s amazing how bad that division is this year! Are you in the NSC fantasy league? I’m still not sure who everyone is though it is a fun league. Found out today my wife turned down tickets to the Titans/Steelers game (both undefeated) this weekend because her best friend is taking a week of residency and coming into town from Michigan. I found this out tonight and was not thrilled. Lol.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You can't say I didn't warn you

[tweet]1319490733217284096[/tweet]

We've all been there when suddenly your legs are going faster than your body can cope with. It was just that slight change in direction, sticky 3G stuff and it's all over with only 20 yards to go. He really didn't need to be running as fast as he was did he...:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here