Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Looks like Marone said something bad to him for his team mates to react like that. He is the Franchise player, says he happy to play Thursday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/american-football/49741605
I think that whole incident was a culmination of Ramsey, and many others, having finally had enough of the Marrone, Wash, Coughlin regime. On that particular play Jalen knew Hopkins had not secured the catch, but Marrone didn’t challenge the call, Ramsey was indignant and then the fireworks started. Ramsey has long been frustrated with how he’s deployed, he wants to play man but Wash plays his soft ass zone defence. Against the Texans they unusually did play man coverage, Hopkins had 4 catches for 27yards (one of which wasn’t caught), Watson was running scared, they abandoned the passing game and started running the ball. When Ramsey and the defence are allowed to play aggressive they can dominate, but Marrone and Wash are chumps.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite watching all their game last week, I've only just noticed the Viqueens numbers.
Now I've seen their different digits that's all I can see.

Mugs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles crashing and burning again!

They are becoming the Huddersfield town of the nfl!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders gloom and doom

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos throw away another game - can't remember the last time we had an 0-3 start.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Frustrating game from Seattle, gifting the Saints so many breaks they couldn’t possibly lose the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Weird, I posted about the Jags big win against the flaming tacks but it’s not appeared. Was a great win, another solid game from Minshew, it’s easy to get carried away but even if he’s bang average, he’s a whole lot better than Bortles. Defence played some great football registering 9 sacks on Mariota’s sorry arse. Hopefully Jalen will still be here on Sunday and they will be feeling good ahead of the Denver game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
**** me giants won a game

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
**** me giants won a game

A temporary blip I can assure you - normal service will be resumed shortly.

The 32-31 win was a pretty incredible win for the Giants, and gotta say that Daniel Jones was the MOM, dropping 4 TDs and a massive second half comeback. Think his best moment was the game winning 7 yard TD run with just over a minute remaining. Hopefully Manning will be put out to pasture shortly.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Big conference win for the Texans on the road at the Chargers. After an anonymous first couple of games, JJ's looking sharp again.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A temporary blip I can assure you - normal service will be resumed shortly.

The 32-31 win was a pretty incredible win for the Giants, and gotta say that Daniel Jones was the MOM, dropping 4 TDs and a massive second half comeback. Think his best moment was the game winning 7 yard TD run with just over a minute remaining. Hopefully Manning will be put out to pasture shortly.
A huge slice of bad luck losing Saquon for up to 8 weeks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just watched the highlights of the choking dogs that is the Redskins v The Carebears.

My favourite podcast, The Tony Kornheiser Show, will be most enjoyable today.
If only the Nationals ballpen had coughed it up as well, the show would probably be well inside the Top 10 bestest ever.

Were any Washington fans at the game?

hogs-1.jpg

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Frustrating game from Seattle, gifting the Saints so many breaks they couldn’t possibly lose the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was awful... the bad clock management at the end of the 1st half being a prime example... we kick a FG then after the big DK catch we are 20-10 at the half, and 33-17 before we score our final 2 TDs... which then means we could (unlikely) have got both 2 pointers to tie the game at the end. All ifs and buts, we were never in a position to get back into the game because of a simple mistake of not taking a timeout.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Think the front office at DC pretty much planned for this..... consecutive 7-9 seasons have led to not enough quality in the roster and a coach who has lost his way.

They need it to bottom out before a big change. Have picked up some very good pieces with the draft this year and with some high picks again next draft and cutting the dross (Norman, Keenam, Reed) and with O’Connell as the new HC the skins might see the heady heights of 8-8 next year !!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dilemma o'clock.

3-0 Packers are on TV at 1am.

Despite their record the Packers have been fairly poor.
Thursday night games are usually pretty poor.

Do I crash out now, get up and watch shite football
Or
Bin it off and miss the best game of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here