Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2019 Thread

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
The ultimate redemption story is on... Closing seconds of the Super Bowl, Patriots @ Seahawks, we are on the 1yd line... deja vu... but no, this time we give it to the semi retired, coming back from nowhere Beastmode to power through and win!

We can dream can’t we?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Love it. Patriots lose their last regular season game at home to the Dolphins, thus missing out on #1 seed in the AFC, and are now facing a wildcard round game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My Packers scratch their way to a 13-3 season and current #1 seed. :shrug:

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Love it. Patriots lose their last regular season game at home to the Dolphins, thus missing out on #1 seed in the AFC, and are now facing a wildcard round game.

I think Brady is done - he looks a lot like Manning in his last season with the Broncos.

My Packers scratch their way to a 13-3 season and current #1 seed. :shrug:

The NFC are stronger than the AFC at the moment - but the Ravens are going to make it interesting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles shaving it at half time.

It’s still alive!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Gutted for Seattle, we so nearly pulled it off against the 49ers. First and goal on the 1 yard line with a minute left, and we just couldn’t punch it in. Argh.

Oh well, off to Philly with a wildcard as expected. I’ll take that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How though?
They seem so ordinary.

I genuinely have no idea, non idea at all.

The obvious strength has been the Smith 'brothers' at line backer.
Who have the machine that is Blake Martinez hoovering up behind them, but other than that it just a case of the whole being better than the sum of its parts.

Rodgers has had an off season.
But they've had their first running season since Eddie Lacey was kept out of drive-thrus.

No lights out receivers.
Certainly no Tight Ends.

They've just been good enough in 1 or 2 quarters per game, to win out.

Streetlight

May 16, 2016
Freddie Kitchens went from Cleveland about half about after the game too

Jul 7, 2003
The Broncos finish with a win against [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] s Silver & Black Clowns and somehow end up second in our division (which shows how bad it has been this season).

Looking for the positives, the QB fiasco has meant we got a decent look at Drew Lock and his 4-1 record bodes well for next season. Also, Courtland Sutton is shaping up to be a top receiver so may be we can get back to a winning season next time around.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Broncos finish with a win against [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] s Silver & Black Clowns and somehow end up second in our division (which shows how bad it has been this season).

Looking for the positives, the QB fiasco has meant we got a decent look at Drew Lock and his 4-1 record bodes well for next season. Also, Courtland Sutton is shaping up to be a top receiver so may be we can get back to a winning season next time around.

When will Raiders ever be good again

Jul 7, 2003
When will Raiders ever be good again

Gruden could have played it safe and taken the game to O/T last night rather than go for the two points. It will be interesting to see how the Raiders recruit this off-season - previous years have seemed more lucky dip than strategic - but with Mayock and Gruden having now had a full season to evaluate the team and plan for the draft and free agency the pressure will be on to deliver.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Sauce says Pat Shurmur has gone. Giants fans rejoice!

Better late than never.

And hopefully the game against the Eagles last Sunday was Manning's last appearance, he needs to go and let Jones get on with it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
With Coughlin out of the door in Jacksonville the expectation was that Marrone would be next, however with so many Head Coach vacancies the Jaguars don’t believe that they can get ‘their man’ so it looks as though Doug will keep his job. Lol.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Seeing as my Texans aren't able to string more than 2 decent performances together in a row, they're due for a WC win at home to the Bills.

Then it's probably on the road to visit Lamar. That's unlikely to be any less painful than the 41-7 defeat of a few weeks back.

Still, it's good that a couple of sides from the much-maligned AFC South made it through.

The NFC East seems to have inherited our title as the NFL's worst division.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The NFC East seems to have inherited our title as the NFL's worst division.

The East is a monumental clusterf**k of a division, in which the 'Skins went 0-6. :lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Freddie Kitchens went from Cleveland about half about after the game too

Good. I've never been one for saying 'Sack the Manager/Coach', but Kitchens was SO out of his depth it was embarrassing. I've said before on this tread that this year I'm actually angry with the Browns as opposed to saying "Yeah yeah, we're shit, ha ha." Thought we'd at least post a winning season, oh well, won't get fooled again. (Oh who am I kidding, of course I will).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here