Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ahhh this one's done.

It was a really great couple of days I thought, unfortunately NYE celebration/ NYD recovery got in the way slightly. Who do you like in the big one? Hard to see past Oregon isn't it?

Tough one for me, as a USC man I like to see the Pac-12 do well, but find it hard to support Oregon (even though I love watching them)

I'm not usually a second team man but have always had a soft spot for Michigan so supporting the Buckeyes is also a struggle.

I'm going to lean towards Oregon, so potential recruits can see that '''if you want to play the best, come out West''. to the Pac-12

at least its ABB.................ANYONE BUT BAMA!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Right, need to find my terrible towel. Don't really like this talk of rain, if we're not going to be able to run it.

Sorry, but the Steelers are just like Palace to me. :rant: ...........only slightly hate them more than Baltimore.

WHO DEY!!

Tyler+Eifert+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Cincinnati+LTCl6n7BFpXl.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
And there go the Arizona Cardinals. The Panthers, with a losing record in the regular season, move on.

Carson Palmer would have crumbled as usual had he been playing , Looked like a broken man in his last season in Cincy, funny at the Raiders as well. :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe in the next round, but he would probably have got past Carolina.

Yeah, odd team this year Carolina, some weeks they look great and others terrible. They started well this season from memory with a very good defence.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Sorry, but the Steelers are just like Palace to me. :rant: ...........only slightly hate them more than Baltimore.

WHO DEY!!

Tyler+Eifert+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Cincinnati+LTCl6n7BFpXl.jpg

I love that about our division. Some serious hatred going on - they'll likely be some fighting tonight.

No AJ Green for the Bengals tomorrow, I suspect that could be the difference.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I love that about our division. Some serious hatred going on - they'll likely be some fighting tonight.

No AJ Green for the Bengals tomorrow, I suspect that could be the difference.

Big loss that for us, and yes our division is one of the best! It's blue collar and it's cold and it's ground and pound, though Cincy have more of a history of West Coast Offence trying to pass their way out of the division.

NFC North is my second favourite.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just renewed my season ticket for next years Wembley games.

Hope they're as good as the Lions Falcons game from this year.

Is this the last year of the poxy Jags?

The Nissan Cherry of the NFL, I don't hate them, I don't like them..........I just don't care.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Just renewed my season ticket for next years Wembley games.

Hope they're as good as the Lions Falcons game from this year.

Is this the last year of the poxy Jags?

The Nissan Cherry of the NFL, I don't hate them, I don't like them..........I just don't care.

Could be, but I suspect they'll hang on until they can move to London.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Ravens played really well on both sides of the ball there. Play like that and they'll be a match for anyone.

Bell was as much a loss in the air as on the ground, we missed him as safety valve all night. I'm not sure even he would have run on the Ravens defence.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Come on boys!!

Looking for our first playoff win since defeating the Houston Oilers in 1990 :facepalm:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Colts, Colts, Colts, Colts, Colts, Colts!!!!!!

We have all the Luck.........apparently Oliver Luck, his father, has moved to Indianapolis to work for the NCAA is some high capacity job.

il_570xN.492060373_n34i.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've seen enough already to know the Bengals are in "choke in the big game " mode. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here