Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Great watching an SEC team trounced like that , TCU were close to taking #4 and a shot at Bama, but the Buckeyes rout in the Big 10 championship game over Wisconsin got them there in the end .

Hoping to see a Boise win now .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Another SEC team crushed.

Yellow Jackets ran the ball beautifully .

Good Orange Bowl that.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
All the Panthers have to do here is not do anything stupid, I feel so sorry for Arizona, they literally nothing left on offense.

To have a reciever of Fitzgerald's pedigree without anyone to throw it to him must be a bit frustrating.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
All the Panthers have to do here is not do anything stupid, I feel so sorry for Arizona, they literally nothing left on offense.

To have a reciever of Fitzgerald's pedigree without anyone to throw it to him must be a bit frustrating.

You've got it all wrong, we're just lulling Carolina into a false sense of security...

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Wow just switched on the find a huge upset on the cards! (Excuse the pun!) Love the playoffs,Even though it's sadly as a neutral!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
What is it with the cards against lower opposition?! We (falcons) blew them off the park when we played them and now panthers are doing the same in the second half! Yet against everyone else this season they have looked mighty at times!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What is it with the cards against lower opposition?! We (falcons) blew them off the park when we played them and now panthers are doing the same in the second half! Yet against everyone else this season they have looked mighty at times!

Injuries. The awful special teams hasn't helped.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Spot on. I probably wouldn't have watched this one of the games had been the other way round, this one was never going to be a classic. Can the Steelers beat the Ravens without Bell sounds a better bet

I'm always up for AFC North action, but man, did i enjoy the Rose and Sugar! infact also the Fiesta and Orange as well.

I would go into a bit of and SEC over rated rant but dont want to derail the thread as an NFL play off game is going on.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm always up for AFC North action, but man, did i enjoy the Rose and Sugar! infact also the Fiesta and Orange as well.

I would go into a bit of and SEC over rated rant but dont want to derail the thread as an NFL play off game is going on.

Ahhh this one's done.

It was a really great couple of days I thought, unfortunately NYE celebration/ NYD recovery got in the way slightly. Who do you like in the big one? Hard to see past Oregon isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here