Votes: 41 87.2%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The traditional losers support is better ending…unfortunately Man U are so used to winning they really won’t care and can afford to be so arrogant sure many won’t be that bothered to see the team lift the trophy!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sky gutted their “fairytale” didn’t happen

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
well, let’s now hope Newcastle get the blues after cup final defeat and that they continue their current poor form for another month …

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
If we reach a cup final and perform like Newcastle did I would be fuming. They were abject, almost literally not a single shot on target.

Lots of hype and energy but zero quality and let the fans down badly.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
well, let’s now hope Newcastle get the blues after cup final defeat and that they continue their current poor form for another month …
They're definitely not in the best of form and hugely punching above their weight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
United under Ten Hag are serious tings. Absolute challengers on all fronts next season, if not the league this.
Don't think we'll be drubbing them 0-4 again for a very long time.
Quite. Always looked in control, quite comfortable in the end. Well played Man U and if you’re a fan of I agree, good times ahead and it’s started today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we reach a cup final and perform like Newcastle did I would be fuming. They were abject, almost literally not a single shot on target.

Haven’t Newcastle been dog turd in all the few finals they’ve been in? Mid 70’s FA cup against Liverpool (?) which I watched in a bar in Spain, they were thrashed from memory.

Reactions: cjd

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

A little unfair. They simply couldn’t find a way through Man U’s solid defence who played well. They were just a better team on the day. It does happen you know!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We have a real chance of moving up the league over the next few weeks. There's three decent teams in the league IMHO..on our day we are better than every other side.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A little unfair. They simply couldn’t find a way through Man U’s solid defence who played well. They were just a better team on the day. It does happen you know!
You spend that much money and perform like that. I have no problem with the better team winning on the day but to barely trouble the keeper at all in 90 minutes isn’t acceptable in a game that important to the fans. They were so poor.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Haven’t Newcastle been dog turd in all the few finals they’ve been in? Mid 70’s FA cup against Liverpool (?) which I watched in a bar in Spain, they were thrashed from memory.
Remember them in two FA cup finals late 1990s and barely laid a glove on Arsenal or Man U in either

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Just started listening on the radio. Matterface is a tool but that guy, the guy in the studio, is it Durham? What a total bellend he is.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wan Bissaka wins a trophy on the day Potter looks like he’s heading for the exit door.

Proves one thing, leaving Palace is the best career decision you can make, leaving us is the worst.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You spend that much money and perform like that. I have no problem with the better team winning on the day but to barely trouble the keeper at all in 90 minutes isn’t acceptable in a game that important to the fans. They were so poor.
“Isn’t acceptable, money like that…”?! Are you for real?!! To win trophies you typically need to spend a hundred times the amount they’ve so far, over extended time. They’ll get there because they’ve now unlimited resources. You sound like the angry entitled impatient type who rant on phone in-s, and you’re not even a Newcastle supporter! Not sure any of their fans would agree with a word you’re writing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here