Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The official match day thread: Derby vs Aston Villa

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I give you Fulham FC. There's having the money to spend in abundance and then there's the issue of spending it wisely.

Good point. But let's play safe and have the club least likely to spend money wisely or otherwise.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I really dislike both Frank and Derby so I'll be backing Villa today. Dean Smith's a good manager and deserves a shot at the Prem.

Can imagine us looking at Bogle if they don't go up.

Bit torn on this one. I like Derby away but similarly have some good memories of very hospitable Villa fans after the game a few seasons ago.

What has Lampard done to piss us off? Always more than complimentary when discussing us.

1. Villa still have Albert Adomah
2. They successfully nicked our AM the day before we were playing them. Clearly a move to try and disrupt our promotion push.
3. Jack Grealish's twitter comments after he spooned a bouncing bobbler in the last minute which somehow found it's way past Stockdale having been defending a 1-0 lead against their 10men as a show of Champions.
4. Gareth Barry

Derby for me.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
#ReluctantTeamDerby

*waves a solitary limp clacker*

Exactly, neither ideally, both have a sense of entitlement about them. We need something similar to Scotland for cases like this, where the winner immediately plays Cardiff to see who gets the PL place, with Cardiff given a 3 goal lead at kick off.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As a huge fan of Prince William, I think that he should have everything he wants handed to him on a plate, albeit a plastic plate because he should really support Windsor & Eton.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Maybe they could have a "smug-off" in a controlled environment. The winner gets a tooth whitening voucher.

90f22e7f06f8a3917a2f6bbd1e78be15--eddie-howe-the-football-league.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Is Grealish wearing shin pads?

Low socks and can’t spot them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here