Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Manchester Utd v Arsenal meh thread.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Only to Mr Potato Head - official cheesy snack partner/ambassador.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is there likely to be an 'Official Night Time Malty Drink, Partner'.

I wouldn't want to make the wrong choice and have all that advertising money wasted.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
And the "Louis van Gaal - Official Marge Simpson Hairstyle partner."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't care less who wins this game. But I'm pleased to see Danny Welbeck celebrating his goal. This whole non-celebrating thing when you score against your old club is getting out of hand. I understand if you're some sort of club legend who played 400 games for someone, or who grew up as a supporter. But these days we're seeing players failing to raise even a smile when they score against somebody they played ten games on loan for the previous season. It's ridiculous. Goals are meant to be celebrated. Celebrate them.

Yes, I even include Glenn Murray in this- I bet it's the one thing that slightly disappoints Palace fans about him, that he's never celebrated a single goal against us, simply jogged back for the kick off. I bet, no matter how pleased they are with his goals, they secretly wish he'd run straight to the Albion fans and give it large.

Anyway. Well played, Danny Welbeck.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Couldn't care less who wins this game. But I'm pleased to see Danny Welbeck celebrating his goal. This whole non-celebrating thing when you score against your old club is getting out of hand. I understand if you're some sort of club legend who played 400 games for someone, or who grew up as a supporter. But these days we're seeing players failing to raise even a smile when they score against somebody they played ten games on loan for the previous season. It's ridiculous. Goals are meant to be celebrated. Celebrate them.

Yes, I even include Glenn Murray in this- I bet it's the one thing that slightly disappoints Palace fans about him, that he's never celebrated a single goal against us, simply jogged back for the kick off. I bet, no matter how pleased they are with his goals, they secretly wish he'd run straight to the Albion fans and give it large.

Anyway. Well played, Danny Welbeck.

Born in Manchester and with them from age 11 until he was 23. Could have forgiven him for not celebrating but as you say well done him. As long as Bobby never scores against us.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marouane Fellaini Official Jam Partner ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
De Gea should have held that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Angel not an Angel any more..... getting spicy

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Di Maria got what he deserved

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's all about the semi final draw.

I strongly imagine it will be Arse/United v Villa, and Reading/Bradford v Steven Gerrard, thus enhancing Steven Gerrard's chances of fulfilling the media's dream by winning the FA Cup on Steven Gerrard's birthday in what should be Steven Gerrard's final appearance for Steven Gerrard's Liverpool.

Said this to a friend earlier. You know the balls are going to fall that way, and it stinks to high heaven. They'll keep liverpool and the winners of this game apart, no question. I REALLY hope Blackburn beat Liverpool. So so badly!!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not too keen on either side but pleased to see Manure losing to assenall

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's an idiot. What did he think would happen if he shoves a ref in the back?

Annoys me listening to Danny Murphy trying to tell us that it's only "by the letter of the law" that he's got a second yellow there, as if it's some sort of unfortunate technicality. I'm fed up with watching players abuse referees, and it's absolutely the correct decision.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Di Maria (official provider of Diving Coaching Services?) got what he deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here