Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *** The Official ‘Last Day of the Window’ Jan ‘22 Special Thread ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I like Tolaj seen him quite a bit in the U23s since he joined and a loan is deserved and very good for us and Cambridge, he's a absolute machine and runs for fun, hopefully with a little bit more directness of play he will get on the end of a few.

Always looks very Maupay-like to me - similar build, similar aggressive pressing and harrying and never stops running. Feisty ****er as well. All good :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tomorrow could someone post who our players play for currently please - all 47 clubs, in detail?

Thanks!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
My Now TV menu advert for Deadline Day coverage had the usual two player headshots Neal Maupay was alongside Jessie Lingard? Their source? Sauce?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
FFS.

Someone is after him.

The offer will be a lot less in the summer if that is all they’ll offer in January.

That's not from today if you click the article (which is NOT behind a paywall):

Brighton and Hove Albion rejected a bid of around £35 million for Yves Bissouma from a Premier League rival earlier in the transfer window.

They had active discussions with three different clubs about the defensive midfielder, while a fourth club were "on the edge" of the interest, according to a well-placed source.

A bidding war is likely for Bissouma in the summer transfer window, when he will have a year left on his contract.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On the argus transfer deadline day feed they just posted ....'It's not over yet!'

More news to come?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here