Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] * The official i am going to renew my ST for next season thread*

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
After a change of confidence that Gus may now play an attacking side at home after our demolition of Palarse on Sunday............I have decided to renew my Season ticket.

Who else is going to renew?

Did Sunday tip your scales???

I have supported the Albion for forty years and i am as passionate as any fan, but the frustration of negative tactics at HOME with a talented team and not be able to finish sides off who we dominated most of the match, was becoming hard to watch on a regular basis.
So the fact Gus tried to attack at home(against Palace) has given me faith to renew on regular basis. I have never said i won't stop watching them i was just contemplating the ST renewal.

Yep so do i, from Hereford to the old 1st div,probably missed the latter most, so i suppose i can class myself as true supporter and not just a fickle one.

Two contrasting posts. Very confusing. Which is it man?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
After a change of confidence that Gus may now play an attacking side at home after our demolition of Palarse on Sunday............I have decided to renew my Season ticket.

Who else is going to renew?

Did Sunday tip your scales???
renewed on Friday, there was never much chance I wouldn't anyway.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Never crossed my mind not to renew. Thought about moving to a cheaper seat as we're near the middle of WSL which is quite pricey but probably too late now for 6 of us to get a good spot anywhere else.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yup , planning to do it on Saturday (snow permitting) , if not Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here