Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] * The official i am going to renew my ST for next season thread*

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
If you've based your purchasing decision for such a large sum of money on one game, then I'm not sure why you have a season ticket to renew in the first place. I'd be renewing no matter what, as long as I could afford it - if it's not that important to you, why buy something which financially commits you to every game? You could just pick and choose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After a change of confidence that Gus may now play an attacking side at home after our demolition of Palarse on Sunday............I have decided to renew my Season ticket.
I don't think you should bother. If you going relies on Gus to play an attacking side, you'll just get your hopes dashed.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I was always going to renew, just hoping I can nab the seat next to my mate when the ST movers are processed

My mate's now on the ST waiting list after just seeing a handful of games at the Amex

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was going to renew anyway, this is some of the best football I've seen us play for years and at a superb stadium. Don't think we'll make the top 6 this season but I also really like the competitive nature of this league, and I think if we can sign 2 or 3 players in key positions we'll have a pretty much complete squad, making the prospect of next season very exciting.

All this. Absolutely love the football we play under Gus, renewing was never in doubt.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
No brainer. Myself + the boy won't be moving from our seats til he's old enough to do his own thing (which will probably be to tell me to sod off to another stand haha)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Letting mine auto renew, love the football, love the stadium, love the Albion but there's a few things that are pissing me off. The £25 fine for replacing a lost ST is one.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Cutbacks meant my two tickets were high on the list of things to go but I can't bring myself to do it. I love my club and brand of football we play so I'll be auto-renewing. Pies, beers, programs etc will have to be cut out though.

Above all I'm proud to be a season ticket holder.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
After a change of confidence that Gus may now play an attacking side at home after our demolition of Palarse on Sunday............I have decided to renew my Season ticket.

Who else is going to renew?

Did Sunday tip your scales???

Will depend on the standing situation for me:annoyed::(:shootself

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I love my position in the North and if I ever give up my ST then I wont get the position back again.
£37.91 DD a month - equivelent of staying in one night instead of drinking 10 pints.

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't make any hasty decisions Gus may upset you again before the end of the season..........or Arsene may sign some exciting players.......... or Chelsea and exciting manager....................... the options are endless really.

Sounds like true supporters renew despite the football the team plays. Is that the difference between a fan and a supporter?

I have supported the Albion for forty years and i am as passionate as any fan, but the frustration of negative tactics at HOME with a talented team and not be able to finish sides off who we dominated most of the match, was becoming hard to watch on a regular basis.
So the fact Gus tried to attack at home(against Palace) has given me faith to renew on regular basis. I have never said i won't stop watching them i was just contemplating the ST renewal.

I support the Albion through thick and thin, good times and bad times. This is a no brainer for me.
Yep so do i, from Hereford to the old 1st div,probably missed the latter most, so i suppose i can class myself as true supporter and not just a fickle one.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well, I, for one, am glad to hear it. Licks bar might have gone out of business.

I bet you were really, really really worried thou.

:wink:

As for licks bar i have been banned...............................way too much licking.:moo:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
anyone not renwing ? Love everything about going to the football since we've been at the Amex

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Never in doubt for me. As long as I can afford it, I'll be renewing. Sunday just reaffirmed my desire. More than anything though it reminded me that bad days at the Albion are comparatively nothing copmpared to the good. Two losses in a row? Pah! We beat Palace 3-0!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There was a bit of doubt a few months back,.. but I allowed the deadline to pass without a flinch,... made all the better now that we beat that shower from up the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here