Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Electronics and electrical systems - 20th
Mathematics - 21st
Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics - 22nd
Mechanics, structures and materials - 28th
Mechanics of flight - 29th

Not sure what I'm more nervous about, the play offs or the exams!

Jnr. Skipper is starting A's next week, he wants to do what you appear to be doing. We are going to look at Bristol, Bath and Cambridge later in the year. He might end up going to Southampton and living at home with his Mum though. I keep telling him.........that isn't the point.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Jnr. Skipper is starting A's next week, he wants to do what you appear to be doing. We are going to look at Bristol, Bath and Cambridge later in the year. He might end up going to Southampton and living at home with his Mum though. I keep telling him.........that isn't the point.

If his name is George then I've already had a chat with him. I highly recommend Southampton but living at home wouldn't be ideal. Great way to save a few grand a year on accommodation costs though!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I have a 3 hour A-Level maths exam on Monday. It finishes at 5:00 then I have to go straight to the station to go the the match. I really don't think i'm gonna cope.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If his name is George then I've already had a chat with him. I highly recommend Southampton but living at home wouldn't be ideal. Great way to save a few grand a year on accommodation costs though!

No, he's Harry and you would need to be a sword wielding Elf or similar to have been chatting to him. :facepalm:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Really, would've thought it would have been so boring

I found it interesting, I hated learning about the US system, and about trade unions. Ideologies examines the parties and what they believe - the essays were easier, and the small questions did not require much revision. It was all about comparison and applying ideological theory to party practice.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I found it interesting, I hated learning about the US system, and about trade unions. Ideologies examines the parties and what they believe - the essays were easier, and the small questions did not require much revision. It was all about comparison and applying ideological theory to party practice.

Wish I had chosen it now!

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Yes, it is that time of year again where everyone shits themselves for exam preparation!

Albion are in the play-offs; Fergie has retired and students across the nation are shitting it for their GCSE's/A-levels/Degree examinations.

So who here in the beloved community that is NSC have any of the above?

Currently first year at university and absolutely bricking it! Got 5 exams and only need to pass but still the nerves are there! The Play-Off nerves as well are not helping at all!

How's everyone else doing?

Good luck and all the best too!
]

Don't worry about them, it's not in the interest of *most* uni's to fail you in your first year, if you've prepared adequately and turned up to lectures / seminars, you'll be right.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Practice practice practice taking exams.

Best way to pass an exam in my opinion. Get organised, remove the panic and you will be surprised what comes flooding back.

Oh and a good nights sleep before hand.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
I've been doing my final GCSE exams over the last few weeks, managed to plough my way through them very quickly and now I only have two left, with a week between them.

So I'm just spending most of my time ploughing my way through the imbd top 250 and doing bits of revision here and there, life is sweet.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Finished my exams! Maths and Mechanics were minor disasters but the rest went swimmingly. Had two workshop days either side of the weekend just gone and I'm currently packing up to move out of halls today! Strange feeling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here