Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Exam Panic Thread

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just started my OU Criminology and Psychology degree two months ago so nowt major yet !

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
BHASVIC:
Maths, Politics, Law and Accounting.

Ohh, you doing resits?

Don't do accounting, I did it as an apprentice for 7 months. Never again.

I have a B in politics, and c in law. Loved doing law, hated the exams. Could not adjust to the application of the law after doing politics, sociology and critical thinking, in which were similar in essay lay out.

What modules you doing for law and politics? Ideologies and US government?

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Ohh, you doing resits?

Don't do accounting, I did it as an apprentice for 7 months. Never again.

I have a B in politics, and c in law. Loved doing law, hated the exams. Could not adjust to the application of the law after doing politics, sociology and critical thinking, in which were similar in essay lay out.

What modules you doing for law and politics? Ideologies and US government?

Doing Crime in Law, and US Government in Politics. Yeah I'm doing resits, AQA keep f*cking me over :wrong:

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm struggling to work my day job (which I've been doing for a while so find it relatively easy going - although stressful at times)....

Sod trying to revise for an exam or 5!!!!

Good luck!

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
4 A-Level exams starting Thursday, cannot wait to get these over with!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Doing Crime in Law, and US Government in Politics. Yeah I'm doing resits, AQA keep f*cking me over :wrong:

You're doing crime in law? Would never have expected that ;) at varndean we did crimes against property and person & legal philosophy.

My advice on US govt, avoid the executive. I'd stick to constitution and legislature.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
You're doing crime in law? Would never have expected that ;) at varndean we did crimes against property and person & legal philosophy.

My advice on US govt, avoid the executive. I'd stick to constitution and legislature.

Yeah fortunately we've done the Supreme Court, the Constitution and the Legislature, so we ignored it completely :)
Law U3 we've got: Murder and Manslaughter, Special Defeneces, Non-Fatals, Defences
U4: lots of annoying sh*t about Morals and Nuisance and all that jazz

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yeah fortunately we've done the Supreme Court, the Constitution and the Legislature, so we ignored it completely :)
Law U3 we've got: Murder and Manslaughter, Special Defeneces, Non-Fatals, Defences
U4: lots of annoying sh*t about Morals and Nuisance and all that jazz

My recommendation is to only revise two of the US govts, simply because then you can concentrate solely on the 30marker.

I'm a bit confused though, don't you do ideologies at BHASVIC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here