Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "Dobbie to Palace" thread [merged]

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Personally I think Dobbie is a great player that hasn't hit his stride with us yet. So in my view selling him is a mistake.

Selling him to a rival for promotion though is without ANY doubt a mistake. A stupid one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is he seriously that stupid that he doesn't know which club a player he is reporting on plays for? :ffsparr:

He didn't belong to Blackpool last season although he was on loan there. It seems Sky are just looking at Holloway & links them together.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't cope with selling another player to Palace. He will start scoring for fun

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Sky Sports understands Brighton forward Stephen Dobbie is close to a move to Crystal Palace on loan with a view to a permanent deal. Dobbie is currently undergoing a medical at Selhurst Park. More on this soon...

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Sky Sports understands Brighton forward Stephen Dobbie is close to a move to Crystal Palace on loan with a view to a permanent deal. Dobbie is currently undergoing a medical at Selhurst Park. More on this soon...
So, we are LOANING players to rival promotion clubs? I suppose if hes on loan he cant come back in March and play against us? This is rubbish..... frankly, I didnt think Dobbie was that bad.., just didnt get the games.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Thank christ for that - get his wages away from us and he can't come back and score against us

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Loan. We should not be doing any business with that club full stop.

It will be a loan to buy option. Normally means there will be a clause in the loan contract to say he cannot play against us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kevin philiPs went to Blackpool last year instead of coming to Brighton because his family wanted to stay up north a year later they could all be moving to Croydon :facepalm:

I think it would be a case of the family staying up north and him having a final contract before hanging up his boots but then again he would do most clubs on the bench to come on for 20 - 30 mins if needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here