Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I wish I'd never started this thread now anyway

It was/is a good thread. The record needs to show the genuine villains of this period (nothing political in the OP), and why can't we on NSC point the finger, as one poster so ineloquently put it.

I think you should stop acting like a shite. Not a strange post at all, just pointing out it was remarkable (and welcome) that big mouths as far as brexit is concerned were for once turning their ire equally on both remainers and leavers. If you don't get that, I suggest you don't vex yourself reading my posts.

PS Your post is abusive ("toddler grizzling" - pfft), and out of line with the guidelines Bozza has requested at this time.

You outdo yourself at times you really do. You, only you brought some politics to the table, and then after your customary passive aggressiveness have the cheek to cry to teacher that Simster's broken the rules. Please sir!!

Anyway, I'd like to add Brittania hotels to the list. After the backlash they said the letters were sent out by 'administrative error'. BULLSHIT.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-51972372

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was/is a good thread. The record needs to show the genuine villains of this period (nothing political in the OP), and why can't we on NSC point the finger, as one poster so ineloquently put it.

You outdo yourself at times you really do. You, only you brought some politics to the table, and then after your customary passive aggressiveness have the cheek to cry to teacher that Simster's broken the rules. Please sir!!

Anyway, I'd like to add Brittania hotels to the list. After the backlash they said the letters were sent out by 'administrative error'. BULLSHIT.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-51972372

Agreed. No way was that an ‘admin error’, it was a massive misjudgment by whoever instructed it and signed the letters. Would have better for the group to simply admit that and do something positive.

Intent of the thread is a good one.......if aimed at groups/companies that have acted like ***** to their staff or customers during all this and can suffer the consequences when this is all over through boycotts etc but shouldn’t be pointed at individuals in public office who are having to try to navigate through this mess like the CMO, Boris, Rishi etc IMO.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Britannia Hotels

Staff at a hotel in the Scottish Highlands have been sacked on the spot and told to leave their accommodation immediately – with the company pinning the blame on government coronavirus advice.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hotel-aviemore-britannia-hotels-a9413676.html

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/20/hote...-homeless-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-12427892/

They later said this was an "administrative error". (Which in reality means they realised it was terrible press and re-hired the staff.)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Two apparently intelligent friends. Went to Italy, came home, recurring cough and high temperature within 4 weeks of return. Dismissed cough as a recurrence of pre Christmas cough so carried on as usual, infecting daughter and grand daughter with same. Raised themselves from sick bed to visit ageing mother on Mother's Day and now waiting for baby grand daughter's fever to break. Meanwhile they are planning full day walks for their daily exercise. They have dismissed Coronavirus from having any impact on their lives or others, and I find their selfishness utterly mind boggling as they carry on as normal. They are really pissing me off now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Two apparently intelligent friends. Went to Italy, came home, recurring cough and high temperature within 4 weeks of return. Dismissed cough as a recurrence of pre Christmas cough so carried on as usual, infecting daughter and grand daughter with same. Raised themselves from sick bed to visit ageing mother on Mother's Day and now waiting for baby grand daughter's fever to break. Meanwhile they are planning full day walks for their daily exercise. They have dismissed Coronavirus from having any impact on their lives or others, and I find their selfishness utterly mind boggling as they carry on as normal. They are really pissing me off now.

The person or people who did not insure your two intelligent friends were put into 14 day quarantine on their return to the Country.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

They sound like a couple of divs, and they would definitely be ex friends if I was you, they have pissed me off by you just mentioning them on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The banks that are requiring businesses trying to access the government emergency loans to have security or a guarantor, putting their own assets at risk. Fine in normal times but totally against what the government stipulated. Basically meaning the banks can strip the business of all its assets and I some cases, the business owners home and personal savings if they default on repayments.

Nice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The banks that are requiring businesses trying to access the government emergency loans to have security or a guarantor, putting their own assets at risk. Fine in normal times but totally against what the government stipulated. Basically meaning the banks can strip the business of all its assets and I some cases, the business owners home and personal savings if they default on repayments.

Nice.

Seeing as the banking industry very nearly crippled the world not that long ago they might have learnt to behave better

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Genuine question but when this all finishes will you continue practicing social distancing specifically from them? What a couple of twonks.

I’m in a similar position with a work colleague who I previously respected, but more about their antics on the excellent Bell Cheeses at work thread.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wait till Virgin refuse to furlough staff and force crew to take loans from them and people go 2 months unpaid and pay it back for 6 months....

its coming...

i've read Branson has already back tracked and found $250m down back of the sofa to prop up Virgin business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here