Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This small internet board as youve crowbarred in at the end, is a place at the moment where a lot come to take their mind of the awful events that are happening here and around the world. It will turn into the usual shit show of politics which is just boring. If you wanted some attention , come up with something a bit lighter.

Alternatively, you could just choose not to act like a complete drip and instead not bother opening this ONE thread. :shrug:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
The response from Daily Telegraph "commentators" like her has been absolutely gob smacking. There was another one on Twitter expressing outrage because independent schools were sending invoices for their upcoming terms.

Funny how unfettered capitalism doesn't seem such a good idea when it bites you on the arse.

I thought that was Allison Pearson as well

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any employer laying of staff and not using the option from UK Government to pay them

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This small internet board as youve crowbarred in at the end, is a place at the moment where a lot come to take their mind of the awful events that are happening here and around the world. It will turn into the usual shit show of politics which is just boring. If you wanted some attention , come up with something a bit lighter.

At least he hasn't gone into this on Brexit lines - he even-handedly hates both leavers and remainers here!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i enjoy the criticism of one businessman for laying off staff and another for keeping staff working.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I know who can definitely go on the list.
I saw a news story today on Twitter about people being filmed licking various surfaces, one idiot was pictured with his tongue on a toilet bowl and another licking a hand rail on a tube train.
It takes a special type of stupid to act like this, but they need to be on a c*** list. :annoyed:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At least he hasn't gone into this on Brexit lines - he even-handedly hates both leavers and remainers here!
Strange post. This is a thread about those who ought to be ashamed of themselves over their conduct with regard to the corona virus.

I'd leave your usual toddler grizzling at anyone who considers Brexiteers a bit thick at the door if I were you.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange post. This is a thread about those who ought to be ashamed of themselves over their conduct with regard to the corona virus.

I'd leave your usual toddler grizzling at anyone who considers Brexiteers a bit thick at the door if I were you.
I think you should stop acting like a shite. Not a strange post at all, just pointing out it was remarkable (and welcome) that big mouths as far as brexit is concerned were for once turning their ire equally on both remainers and leavers. If you don't get that, I suggest you don't vex yourself reading my posts.

PS Your post is abusive ("toddler grizzling" - pfft), and out of line with the guidelines Bozza has requested at this time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you should stop acting like a shite. Not a strange post at all, just pointing out it was remarkable (and welcome) that big mouths as far as brexit is concerned were for once turning their ire equally on both remainers and leavers. If you don't get that, I suggest you don't vex yourself reading my posts.

PS Your post is abusive ("toddler grizzling" - pfft), and out of line with the guidelines Bozza has requested at this time.

Funnily enough, I think you should stop acting like a gobshite, especially as you're as much a big mouth as anyone.

And I "get" what you said - it's just that it wasn't actually very nice, regardless of your protestations. My ire is directed at anyone without a social conscience regarding this virus, no need for you to bring Brexit into it AT ALL.

I wish I'd never started this thread now anyway as I really hadn't expected to have the two arguments I've now had on here. More trouble than it's worth. I'm pretty much done with NSC these days compared to days gone by, so bored of this sort of crap.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's try and be kind to each other........

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know who can definitely go on the list.
I saw a news story today on Twitter about people being filmed licking various surfaces, one idiot was pictured with his tongue on a toilet bowl and another licking a hand rail on a tube train.
It takes a special type of stupid to act like this, but they need to be on a c*** list. :annoyed:

The one that licked the public toilet bowl is now seriously ill in hospital with Coronavirus.
I would like to nominate the 2 teens seen running away after setting alight to 2 Iceland delivery vans the other day, followed by 1 Asda van burnt out last night in a secure yard in Weston super mare, maybe the same 2.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Funnily enough, I think you should stop acting like a gobshite, especially as you're as much a big mouth as anyone.

And I "get" what you said - it's just that it wasn't actually very nice, regardless of your protestations. My ire is directed at anyone without a social conscience regarding this virus, no need for you to bring Brexit into it AT ALL.

I wish I'd never started this thread now anyway as I really hadn't expected to have the two arguments I've now had on here. More trouble than it's worth. I'm pretty much done with NSC these days compared to days gone by, so bored of this sort of crap.

Scant reward i know, but i enjoy it as a thread. The world can bulge with an insistence to hope in these darkest of times, but that doesn't mean we're bereft of bad guys or those fiends shouldn't be highlighted with a sprinkle of hateful mirth.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Something a little bit lighter you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXXaJKoNNI

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The one that licked the public toilet bowl is now seriously ill in hospital with Coronavirus.
I would like to nominate the 2 teens seen running away after setting alight to 2 Iceland delivery vans the other day, followed by 1 Asda van burnt out last night in a secure yard in Weston super mare, maybe the same 2.

I saw the photo of the 2 Iceland vans, yes whoever did this needs to be added to the list

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Any **** who brings political point scoring and/or brexit into the current situation.

It takes a special kind of ignorance, particularly when even the opposition in Parliament are treading very lightly at this time.

I’ve seen our CMO, Deputy CMO and Chief Scientific Advisor criticised on here as well as our PM (to be expected).

Clearly there are far more capable people for these roles in the dregs of an internet football message board who would have made the key decisions to circumnavigate this nightmare without any economical consequences or unnecessary deaths.

It’s a time to have faith in the scientific advice given and come together as a people, irrespective of political persuasions and background.

So I nominate any **** who can’t see past their party politics at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here