The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
3 goals in 10 mins - I don't think so. But we will stay up, we ain't that bad. At least Micky has 10 days before the next game to try and sort things out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For the rest of us BG, what do you consider Adams responsibilities are then?

His responsibility is to pick, train the team but once they pass over he white lines to start the 2nd half there is nothing that he can do other than make substitutions. The penalty came from a sliced clearance by Murray defending back fora corner and the ricochet hit Johnsons hand

If you had a bet on Stockport gaining a penalty how many people would have said that it would be for a handball by Johnson, not many I wouldnt think.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I cannot WAIT to see how Naylor manages to give a pro-Adams asessment of the game tomorrow.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Defending at fault again. We have leaked goals this year. Today from corners. In my view Hawkins, Richards and Virgo are all average (Whing also when in the side). Put them all together and is a very average defence.

Adams was clearly wrong about Lynch. We could all see that Lynch was a footballer but MA replaced him with journeymen like Hawkins. Bad call by MA and he should admit he was wrong.

Funny how the punters can see it but the professional can't

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
to all those dickheads on here that think we are not in a battle to go down we are now 19th 1 point off the bottom 4 and the teams below us have a game in hand

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
His responsibility is to pick, train the team but once they pass over he white lines to start the 2nd half there is nothing that he can do other than make substitutions. The penalty came from a sliced clearance by Murray defending back fora corner and the ricochet hit Johnsons hand

If you had a bet on Stockport gaining a penalty how many people would have said that it would be for a handball by Johnson, not many I wouldnt think.

So performance and results are not his problem?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This is beyond a joke. 4 wins! 4 wins! We are absolute shit despite having a decent squad, we look constantly cluless and unable to score. As soon as we concede, which is always likely since we have one of the worst defenders in the football league starting every week, we don't look capable of competing. We've turned good players into shit players, a play-off contending team to a team looking increasingly capable of finishing bottom. Absolute shit, and for the first time I am actually beginning to think maybe Adams should just go before he fucks any more up.

Oh and if anyone mentions us challenging for the play-offs this season - you need your head checked. We are now officially in a relegation fight. We need 6 points from the next 4 games just to be on target for 50 points, at the moment even that looks unlikely.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I don't know how people can comment without seeing the game. As for calling Adams a c u n t well thats just embarrassing. Yes vulture you you sad little man.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just f*** Off Adams You C U N T You Are A W A N K E R

and when he does who would you like in our price range to replace him.

please get real

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports