Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Camlin keeps on about Forster not taking his chances, but at least we keep hearing Forster but nothing of Murrey? we do have two strikers Camlin.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I thought he said Johnson?

Both me and my brother are listening to the radio seperately and we both heard Hawkins :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To some this will be Adams fault but what manager can do anything when the players make mistakes like we appear to have done tonight.

Dont get clowns who make mistakes. Or if you do coach it or manage it out of them.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
To some this will be Adams fault but what manager can do anything when the players make mistakes like we appear to have done tonight.

Results business and down to the manager to get the players to play for him and to train them during the week and set them out to defend in the right ways etc

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Still time to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Need Anyinsah for Fleetwood

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I heard Johnson handball. Hawkins hasn't done anything! oh! :cry:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Our best results have been when Murray and Forster do not play together - they are our best two strikers, but not working well together

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Sorry but:

Adams picks the team.
Adams selects the tactics.
Adams gets players in/out.
Adams chooses the coaching staff. (Now there's a joke)

Sorry but the buck stops with him.

NEVER go back. It doesn't work.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The commentator is absolutely right, what is our main problem at the moment - confidence!! For this I think the 'fans' need to take some responsilbilty. We started the season very well, we had a couple of bad games and the supporters quickly got on the back of the team and the manager as opposed to seeing it as a blip and getting behind them.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The BBC text commentary is saying Elphick handball. Oh dear :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

One of two mistake maybe but Hawkins seems be personally responsible for a lot of f**k ups.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here