Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I can remember going to the Dome where Mullery was presented and introduced each of the players in turn.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
It's alright chaps, it has actually become apparent that Chez is a wind-up merchant this season. Tonight highlights it - commentary doesn't mention him other than stressing that he kept us in the game with his save, but Chez blames him for the score.

Was a bloody good wind-up, but there's only so much before it's obvious.

No, and thats the annoying thing, apparently (from people at the game) the goal was blatantly his fault yet SCR choose not to mention that - just to say that he made a good save. I understand that this may to protect him from everyone but we are entitled to the truth. Sullivan came in , was arguably at fault for 1 goal and gets ousted for Kipper, he must have loads of faith in Adams.........NOT!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No, and thats the annoying thing, apparently (from people at the game) the goal was blatantly his fault yet SCR choose not to mention that - just to say that he made a good save. I understand that this may to protect him from everyone but we are entitled to the truth. Sullivan came in , was arguably at fault for 1 goal and gets ousted for Kipper, he must have loads of faith in Adams.........NOT!!

Please give it a rest. You can always go on the Palace site if you want to run our players down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
FFS the post by forster........................we need some luck

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
comparisons with the second coming of Mullery I thought this when MA was made manager I really hope I was wrong to think that.

come on you seagulls you can win this

One of the points I was making with this thread, was the similarity of the board sacking a true blue and white Albion man in Catlin and bringing in a former hero Mullery to ease his sacking. Have they not tried the same tactics here when sacking Wilkins they bring back Adams?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
One of the points I was making with this thread, was the similarity of the board sacking a true blue and white Albion man in Catlin and bringing in a former hero Mullery to ease his sacking. Have they not tried the same tactics here when sacking Wilkins they bring back Adams?

I am really hoping thats not the case otherwise we are well and truly f**ked

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Just started to post something meaningful then decided I was too depressed and can't be arsed. Bored with hearing about bad luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here