The Official Brighton Vs Stockport Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not unlike your CONSTANT one-man crusade against Kuipers...........so incredibly boring.

I just don't like seeing us lose. Everyone has their ideas as to what would make us a better team and mine is the glaringly obvious one that we should get shot of the failed dutch marine.
Some other people prefer to blame Hawkins, personally I think that's a bit harsh but they are entitled to their opinion and constantly make it known on here. I'm just doing the same with mine.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Scotch is slipping down a treat here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I just don't like seeing us lose. Everyone has their ideas as to what would make us a better team and mine is the glaringly obvious one that we should get shot of the failed dutch marine.
Some other people prefer to blame Hawkins, personally I think that's a bit harsh but they are entitled to their opinion and constantly make it known on here. I'm just doing the same with mine.

Please read my original post............."one-man".........

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Your fixation with Kuipers is getting f***ing PATHETIC. Do you harbour homosexual feelings towards him that you are somehow trying to suppress or something?

MY fixation?? It's some of you on here that have a fixation - you ACTUALLY think that he's worth a place in the team, or are you on a big wind up because if you are I think you should stop because as I said earlier it's not funny anymore. The clown has yet again been at fault and is the reason why we are losing tonight, why do people think he's beyond criticism just because he used to make beans on toast for 2nd rate soldiers??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You are a poor troll Chez, he was never a chef either.

chez

Jul 5, 2003
Please read my original post............."one-man".........

If your point is that I am the only person that thinks Kipper should be ousted then you are very wrong. There are quite a few regulars at games that want him out and that number is growing. People have just had enough of his mistakes.

It's no good making a world class save if you've f*** ups before-hand have already resulted in goals for the opposition.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
again Chez, and we know each other and you are a decent bloke and allowed an opinion but as a keeper myself, FDM has won us more than he's lost. I actually think David James has made more mistakes in his career and is still playing for England. Please support and encourage our players rather than knocking them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pretty depressing following the Albion at the moment, shit results and infighting on here between fans, I think I'll go and watch the 2nd half of the quite entertaining Arsenal game and log back on here in 45 mins hoping, but not expecting, us to have at least managed a draw :down:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
MY fixation?? It's some of you on here that have a fixation - you ACTUALLY think that he's worth a place in the team, or are you on a big wind up because if you are I think you should stop because as I said earlier it's not funny anymore. The clown has yet again been at fault and is the reason why we are losing tonight, why do people think he's beyond criticism just because he used to make beans on toast for 2nd rate soldiers??

change the record Chez...What do you think we're going to get instead? Kuipers is a good keeper for LEAGUE 1. If we were in the Premier League, then your comments might be valid, but your constant slagging off of one player is sad.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's alright chaps, it has actually become apparent that Chez is a wind-up merchant this season. Tonight highlights it - commentary doesn't mention him other than stressing that he kept us in the game with his save, but Chez blames him for the score.

Was a bloody good wind-up, but there's only so much before it's obvious.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Lots of possession for us but defensive error means we're one down. I bloody hate playing Huddersfield in the freezing cold.

hope you are not at Huddersfield because we are playing stockport

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's alright chaps, it has actually become apparent that Chez is a wind-up merchant this season. Tonight highlights it - commentary doesn't mention him other than stressing that he kept us in the game with his save, but Chez blames him for the score.

Was a bloody good wind-up, but there's only so much before it's obvious.

Either that or a window licker? (Am I allowed to say that?) :love:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wind up? Nah your talking out of your arse.He hates Kuipers.Thats not a wind up

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
comparisons with the second coming of Mullery I thought this when MA was made manager I really hope I was wrong to think that.

come on you seagulls you can win this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports