Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Barber is all to blame for the farce BHAFC has become. Sorry I have bitten my tongue for a long time but it has turned SHITHOUSE since this clown arrived. He has pretty much turned the club upside down and not in a good way from what I can see.

He joined us in may last year. Were we shitehouse last season? Or was this a sarcastic post making fun of people who constantly blame barber for everything?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is doing what Tony Bloom employed him to do and pays him to do, don't forget that.

This. According to US, Tony Bloom is effectively to blame. Tony and Paul talk EVERY DAY. They're together on their decision making.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
we have not addressed the issue to being unable to change chances into goals - until we do that we are going to find life hard

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Proves the point we need to get those new faces in quickly

Iwasnt to bothered until bruno and now calde going missing. Now we have more players playing out of position in one of the strongest leagues there is. There will b a few opposition managers licking their lips tonight.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Barber needs to put the prices up and cancel a few more buses,

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
We have lost one league game and are out of the league cup, after having a man sent off. On a par with last season I would say....No need to panic.

We've just lost at home to a team that finished 4th in the Conference 3 months ago. I'd say that's a great deal of cause for concern.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last season we ****ed up the League Cup first round, and lost our opening league game....that all worked out OK and so will this. :thumbsup:

The Calderon incident was directly in front of me and was NEVER a red card. A 50/50 coming together with a very unfortunate outcome for the Newport player. Appalling decision.

Do you think the ref was influenced by the sound of a leg breaking and reaction from the Newport bench ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The club I love is not the same club I have loved for 40 years before this clown turned up. Barber count me out of your e mails PLEASE !
Are you saying you want Archer and Belloti back?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We've just lost at home to a team that finished 4th in the Conference 3 months ago. I'd say that's a great deal of cause for concern.

A game we were winning until an appalling piece of refereeing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He is doing what Tony Bloom employed him to do and pays him to do, don't forget that.
No he isn't. He's paid to make the club a going concern, however that is done. And I'm concerned I can tell you. He's looked to maximise revenue from existing supporters at every turn instead of creating more corporate revenue streams. That's fine when the team is playing well, but when things go sour on the pitch it really doesn't look too clever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here