Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Casper was indeed a very good L1 keeper. Not superb (always weak on crosses etc.) but UNLESS he's starting every week he's not L1 standard. He's worse when a back-up who plays sporadically. L1 was his peak ability (all be it very good for L1) and that's the issue. At least Brez is an average L1 keeper when he comes in randomly for one game. Casper is not that good unless playing every week!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Last season we ****ed up the League Cup first round, and lost our opening league game....that all worked out OK and so will this. :thumbsup:

The Calderon incident was directly in front of me and was NEVER a red card. A 50/50 coming together with a very unfortunate outcome for the Newport player. Appalling decision.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:lolol:
"But things could be even more wonderful if you sign up for the Ultra Deluxe Platinum Prestige package which includes 14 chips with your match ticket for just £35 (excl Barber tax)"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Last season we ****ed up the League Cup first round, and lost our opening league game....that all worked out OK and so will this. :thumbsup:

The Calderon incident was directly in front of me and was NEVER a red card. A 50/50 coming together with a very unfortunate outcome for the Newport player. Appalling decision.

All this.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Barber is all to blame for the farce BHAFC has become. Sorry I have bitten my tongue for a long time but it has turned SHITHOUSE since this clown arrived. He has pretty much turned the club upside down and not in a good way from what I can see.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Attendance 8409. . . . .

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Welsh radio says 'AMEX emptying by the minute'
Must be a pretty depressing sight there right now
(Not there, working)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We have lost one league game and are out of the league cup, after having a man sent off. On a par with last season I would say....No need to panic.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He NEVER comes off his line (until the Arsenal game last year which he fcked up), he doesn't communicate with his defence, oh, and he aint very good. That is a massive understatement. Brezovan is much better than him.

Your final comment re: Brezovan shows you don't know what you're on about. He's got weaknesses sure, and he's not up to Champ, but he was an integral part of a PHENOMENAL League One side. One of the best ever.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Well I can assure you the club has lost money tonight on the gate, so to get another home draw against a lower side at home would not have been welcomed. And if Oscar now knows a bit more about certain players, it could well be a blessing.

Hopefully he would have worked out Ankergren is s h i t

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barber is all to blame for the farce BHAFC has become. Sorry I have bitten my tongue for a long time but it has turned SHITHOUSE since this clown arrived. He has pretty much turned the club upside down and not in a good way from what I can see.

He is doing what Tony Bloom employed him to do and pays him to do, don't forget that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here