Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
This could be a blessing in disguise. Few harsh words tonight and tomorrow morning and Oscar to kick a few arses. Ankergren never to play again, AEA in alongside Upson. And a new striker in for Saturday???

Losing to Newport at home, a blessing in disguise? Bloody hell I thought the crap you came out with was limited to Gus.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Although I do not think this is a good start, anyone else see the threads from Isreali's that mentioned how it took a little while for Oscar to work out the league etc. then started thrashing everyone and winning the league? Here's hoping? :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Although I do not think this is a good start, anyone else see the threads from Isreali's that mentioned how it took a little while for Oscar to work out the league etc. then started thrashing everyone and winning the league? Here's hoping? :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup:

But this isn't even our league.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think the fault for this lies in two places:

1) The people who started threads gloating about how awful Palace's season is going to be, how they will be bottom at christmas etc. Guaranteeing a poor start to the season so Palace can gloat without having to worry about their own team because they've not played yet.
2) Whoever gloated about barnes' goal with "who will people complain about now" guaranteeing he would miss multiple chances.

Can't really blame them but you'd think they'd learn wouldn't you?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No doubt we will get an e mail from Barber tomorrow saying how wonderful things are and to spend MORE money.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hard to see where anything good is coming from here - we have lost the plot big time

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Losing to Newport at home, a blessing in disguise? Bloody hell I thought the crap you came out with was limited to Gus.

Well I can assure you the club has lost money tonight on the gate, so to get another home draw against a lower side at home would not have been welcomed. And if Oscar now knows a bit more about certain players, it could well be a blessing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here