Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
15 minutes to go. Newport fans singing cheerio , lets hope they don't need to get a bus or train after the match has finished.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Welcome to England Oscar!

Not an excuse, but is this a sign that Oscar still needs time to adjust to the english game?

In Spain or Israel I doubt a team 2 divisions below would be competitive enough to win a game like this

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
a bit worrying really, we have a small squad, no fullback and a good few players having to play 2 hours of football a few days before saturday. Its not looking good at the moment.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
On the plus side, I've saved a tidy sum not going to this or the pre-season friendlies.

Just a shame we'll have little confidence and even less defenders left for Saturday.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
This could be a blessing in disguise. Few harsh words tonight and tomorrow morning and Oscar to kick a few arses. Ankergren never to play again, AEA in alongside Upson. And a new striker in for Saturday???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The key as to why this post is a crock of sh!t is the word "Premiership".

Which is where we'd be now if a certain ex-manager had done his job properly towards the end of last season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
First game of the season in L1, Swindon away, Casper drops the ball thru his legs.........he has NEVER been superb.

Well just ignore the other FORTY-odd games. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here