Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Barnes mom that will please kev the diff

What the diff???..Think I know what you mean. Everyone's an idiot if they dare to disagree arn't they???....You know what, I have never slated anyone on this site, who hasn't slated me first and believe me, I think there are enough idiots on here to slate. And some of them can even spell.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Could be worse. Last year we lost 3-0 at Swindon (with Vicente on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sorry? What work from Barnes?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9 minutes stoppage time

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
For ****s sake. No full-backs left for Saturday and now going to extra time at home to some ****ing tinpot Welsh outfit, meaning players will be under even more strain right after pre-season. Just what we need right now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bu88er! That's all we need - now we really do need to start looking for a ful back! Even though Radio Wales commentary thought it was a fifty-fifty, with maybe their bloke going in a bit too hard, and Sky Sports thought Calde was trying to pull out........don't suppose the bloody tribunal will listen to that, though. They'll just stick with the ref - "Broken leg so he must have been fouled"...............Doh!
Come on you Albion - show your class! Go get a hat trick, Barnes!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Christ there aint half some panic going on, Keep the faith people.

Why? Check out our history in this competition. It's atrocious. We don't seem to have taken it seriously for as long as I can remember. I can easily see us losing. I wouldn't even mind but for the ramifications of the Calderon sending off. This cup I can do without but I don't want the defeat having an impact on the league campaign.

I still care about the FA Cup though. Why is that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here