Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hope we don't blow this one now - should have taken more of those chances (not just the Barnes ones)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BBC Sussex Sport ‏@BBCSussexSport 1m
Calderon distraught given a red card, Newport player looks seriously injured but appeared a 50/50 ball #BHAFC pic.twitter.com/Qfn59p15g7

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Referee goes for the red card , 50/50 challenge with both players going down injured and no malicious intent. Debut for Maksimenko on Saturday.

If you trust the player commentary team- this was not a red. sounds like 50-50. Would like to see it before judging. But we need some luck.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Jesus, Nigel Clough will be rubbing his hands together with glee. I wonder where he will tell his team to get at us on Saturday???.....Maybe we should go three at the back, five across the middle and two up front Saturday???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Couldn't make it tonight listening on BBC R Wales on Sky.
Sounds like 50/50 ball Albion wouldn't be complaining as much as they are if it wasn't I don't think !!
Can't say though not there

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lua Lua off , Maksimenko on

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
KLL no big loss on the sound of what we have had so far - he needs to up his game

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Salako said the newport guy was coming in hard and calderon was trying to get out of it....reckons the guy has broken his leg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not being wise after the event but I have been amazed all night that Calderon started instead of Maxi. With our lack of full back options it was always going to be a massive risk playing Calde. Surely it was more important to rest him than Upson?

Would have been a chance to test Maxi against league opposition also and see if he's up to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here