Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official albion v newport match thread**

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Johnny Cantor's twitter account name is @johnnycburger.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just came on here to post the same thing - I was thinking of cancelling my subscription to Player anywhere, this has made my mind up! Now resorted to following it on Twitter.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has anyone got a message through yet. Is this the sort of thing that will help us believe we are no longer a tinpot club?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mathew Gurr ‏@mathewbgurr 54s
@OfficialBHAFC what is going on with seagulls player? Listening to someone who I assume is from hospital radio commentating on Crawley

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 1m
A few wifi issues at The Amex, so updates could be patchy. Had a poem from John Baine + minute's applause for #bhafc fan Roy Chuter.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ffs this is ridiculous!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
goal for the Albion ruled offside

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
This is a f***ing disgrace. I would dearly love to tell them to shove it but don't have much choice living outside radio coverage. How can you justify a Crawley game on Seagulls player. Does this come under Barbers remit coz if so he will get a sharp e mail from me tomorrow

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
I thought BBC Sussex was playing them all this year, or just league games? Odd sports show, music and chat about grades of bike license...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Burrish Gull ‏@burrishgull 1m
@AndyNaylorArgus Can you tell them to switch the game on Seagulls Player Andy? We have got the Crawley game for some bizzare reason

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 22s
03: Forster-Caskey has the ball in the net but the goal is ruled out for offside. #BHAFC 0 #NCAFC 0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here